Looking for a cuckold hubby

I honestly dont care if they think I'm fake that is fine. I don't even acknowledge it?? I have kik and will send pictures and blah blah to who I want, but I dont have to prove to any couples I'm real or fake. Who cares think whatcha want ???

She was actually in a couple of pictures with a black man on this site in a 'couple's' profile. I believe she may be real.
But I could be wrong.

People can’t tell me that this lifestyle ain’t the most provocative lifestyle we have ever seen. We are at a stage now where a woman can ask, “I need to marry a cuckold, so I can fuck as much black dick as possible”. And there is a supply out the door to get this done, both cuckolds and bulls. The shortage seems to be the wives who probably benefits more than anyone. As a rationale thinking man, all I can say is “Damn, What the fuck is going on in this lifestyle?l”

It’s the dopamine hit that comes from the lifestyle....

The large dopamine hit that comes from cumming hard and often

And the dopamine hit from seeing your wife cum hard, the taboo, the beauty of the scene, etc.

It’s not crack but this works like crack from a pleasure standpoint. Crack was popular because of the numerous intense feelings you received from it.

Go ahead y’all, enjoy....but no one can tell me this ain’t the most interesting adult lifestyle out there. This lifestyle got people pondering what they would do without it.

We are addicted to pleasure...we search and go after the most pleasure and nothing pleasures more than a BBC that knows what they are doing.

What surprises me is why more women don't embrace the lifestyle of a loving, obedient hubby encouraging her to have sex with other men and women.

You ain’t lying Beth....this seems like the biggest no brainer of all time. You get to have sex with a hot sex god or 2 - 15 sex gods, whose purpose in life is to make sure you have the best sex of your life....you get sex from a hot sex god who tells you how hot and sexy you look....you get this whenever you want and for however long you want....and he’s not charging you for it...it’s free; he’s just volunteering his services for the good of humanity (and to have sex anytime he’s horny)

And what is the consequence for this you might ask: You husband will be on the sideline of this sex event with his pom poms encouraging you to have sex with this sex god because it turns him on, (he’s doing it partly for you but more for him), he gives you security, is always there for you, is a great husband/dad, wants to be by your side forever, will never leave you, and wants to go on vacation where you can have international BBC. And he tells you how sexy and beautiful you are.

All you have to do is say, “Yes, I’ll journey with you on this intense sexual path”.

What do you think?

Husbands are like: Hell yes, when can we get this started

BBC bulls are like: You ain’t said nothing but a word

Women are like, “I don’t know...I do worry about our sex life and I don’t want our sex life centered around this lifestyle only”

#MostIntriguingLifestyleEver

I don’t have Kik but can still talk. My ideal setting would be to meet live together and if we decide to get married have a bbc consummate the marriage before I get to.

Back