Looking for a cuckold hubby

If you want, you could have a whole stable of cuckolds serving you. What surprises me is why more women don't embrace the lifestyle of a loving, obedient hubby encouraging her to have sex with other men and women.

I agree. When white women are married, it seems easier to move into this lifestyle. Well, at least what a lot of folks do, have a white husband and a black lover. The problem is, for single white women, I suspect a lot of them who do like black cock, don't see much need for a white guy in their lives. I can say why it would be beneficial, but a lot of young single white women who love black cock have had few to no white boyfriends.

I agree. When white women are married, it seems easier to move into this lifestyle. Well, at least what a lot of folks do, have a white husband and a black lover. The problem is, for single white women, I suspect a lot of them who do like black cock, don't see much need for a white guy in their lives. I can say why it would be beneficial, but a lot of young single white women who love black cock have had few to no white boyfriends.
My hubby brings in a nice income, does the housework, and the cooking, and has always been my protector when meeting someone new.

My hubby brings in a nice income, does the housework, and the cooking, and has always been my protector when meeting someone new.

Yep. It's my opinion, but it can give a white lady a traditional life, and still get the pleasure she desires. It's no disrespect to the black guys here, but I suspect most are looking to have sex with white women, not marry them. And that's okay.

I just don’t get it. You all believe the op is a real woman. You all take time to reply. The profile wreaks fake, but that’s just me.

I think it's more that it opened a good discussion on the merits of white women searching for white men....whether or not the OP is even real or not. I tend to be suspicious of non-verified female accounts, I take it with a grain of salt.

Back