Looking for a bull or couple to ease my fiancé into the Lifestyle

kimandgregmb

Couple
From
CA, US
My fiancé is definitely ready to take the plunge and get into the lifestyle. She has had a few conversations on Tinder with some guys she was attracted to but felt that it was too much like “dating” and felt uncomfortable with that. She also kind of struggles with the whole process of making sure it’s ok that I’m there (for her safety) and the guy kind of understanding it’s just sex etc

Her ideal situation would be a couple but could be hard to find. I came up with this as a way for her to hook up with an experienced bull would be into starting her out as opposed to someone that just wants to fuck.

We are in the Monterey/San Jose area. Any bulls that have experience interested that are local? Any Hotwives that would be willing to help or recommend a really good guy for her first time. She is definitely real and ready just need to get the ball rolling. Happy to send additional pics, answer questions etc

All the best

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpeg
    IMG_2284.jpeg
    757.8 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    676.3 KB · Views: 309
My fiancé is definitely ready to take the plunge and get into the lifestyle. She has had a few conversations on Tinder with some guys she was attracted to but felt that it was too much like “dating” and felt uncomfortable with that. She also kind of struggles with the whole process of making sure it’s ok that I’m there (for her safety) and the guy kind of understanding it’s just sex etc

Her ideal situation would be a couple but could be hard to find. I came up with this as a way for her to hook up with an experienced bull would be into starting her out as opposed to someone that just wants to fuck.

We are in the Monterey/San Jose area. Any bulls that have experience interested that are local? Any Hotwives that would be willing to help or recommend a really good guy for her first time. She is definitely real and ready just need to get the ball rolling. Happy to send additional pics, answer questions etc

All the best
Welcome to the club mate. Your women is built for the BBC

We are really feeling this already. I personally thought it would just stay the same not change one way or the other. Kim has told me multiple times she feels closer than ever now that she can tell me things. I feel it too. We can’t help but feel it’s the tip of the iceberg!!

How was it for you guys

welcome but you need to be verified ❓❓❓
Definitely working on it. Just found the thread describing what is needed. She won’t have a problem taking the pics I just haven’t brought up this site to her yet. She’s still thinking Tinder is the way to meet the right guy, which I don’t really think so. I don’t want to manage her too much..let her find her way a bit more. Definitely don’t want to waste anyone’s time etc Just kind of want to feel out the site a bit

All the best
She's gorgeous. All the best to both of you

Back