Looking for 2 or more BBC in Baltimore Maryland

Neocuck

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Looking to line up 2 or more BBC for my sub when we go to Baltimore this fall for a work conference. It will be in early November. Will have a room. Potential to take her out while I am at the conference during the day and then meet up for fun later.

Attachments

• IMG_20220519_180508_01.jpg
    IMG_20220519_180508_01.jpg
    937.1 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_20220519_173627_01.jpg
    IMG_20220519_173627_01.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 454
In Baltimore here! Good looking, discrete, respectful, all around great guy. Lol, oh yeah, and hung. ;-) Love to connect and show her a great time while in town for you! Media in profile.

Hi, Baltimore local here, I would love to chat with you guys about making something happen…

Looking to line up 2 or more BBC for my sub when we go to Baltimore this fall for a work conference. It will be in early November. Will have a room. Potential to take her out while I am at the conference during the day and then meet up for fun later.
I’ll love come and give you this big black dick till you feel it in your stomach.I’m in Baltimore hit me up

Did you have any luck? Share with us what happened.

Back