Look for Bull or Couple to ******* me behind my wife to a sissy cockold

What would you want to do that?
Are you willing to destroy your marriage?
What is she into?
There are some hard questions and a reality.
i like to be used to like a girl and be my wifes and other couples slave. like to wesr like a girl behind my wife and the dominated couple. like to to be a sissy at maybe a party. o think we can be together to when i am a vockold but yes i like to try and no the risiko. she more Dominant and dominated me since 2 mounta every time we have sex. i thinks she is on the way to be my mistress

i like to be used to like a girl and be my wifes and other couples slave. like to wesr like a girl behind my wife and the dominated couple. like to to be a sissy at maybe a party. o think we can be together to when i am a vockold but yes i like to try and no the risiko. she more Dominant and dominated me since 2 mounta every time we have sex. i thinks she is on the way to be my mistress
Like me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-221252_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-221252_Gallery.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20221123-221258_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-221258_Gallery.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 8
i like to be used to like a girl and be my wifes and other couples slave. like to wesr like a girl behind my wife and the dominatedb couple. like to to be a sissy at maybe a party. o think we can be together to when i am a vockold but yes i like to try and no the risiko. she more Dominant and dominated me since 2 mounta every time we have sex. i thinks she is on the way to be my mistress
Be careful what you wish for my wife gave me a choice either move out or stay and give her total control over me and trun over my manhood to her and her lover and take what i did I'm fully feminize she drees me up in a short mini skirt outfit and take me to a party were she loves to humanity in front of everyone she takes me into the bedroom and ******* me to smoke crack until I'm really high and bring me out and make me strip all my clothes off she's love to watch everyone make fun of my little sissy clitty is only 3 inches long when it's hard and then her lovers always has a couple of his gay friends there's where she's telling all the men it's breeding time she tie me down to a breeding bench where I get bread by everyone at the party she loves to see me get bread by two big black daddy at the same time

Back