LONGTIME RELATIONSHIP

linkme4real

Male
Real Person
I want to ask the women here : what the longest period you were able to maintain a relationship with your bull or black lover ?
I know a married woman that maintain a relationship with her bull for 10 years !

Just over Six months is longest for me, a youngish guy who I signed an 'ownership' contract with. The contract was a semi serious affair, quite hard work being at his beck and call. Another guy I saw regularly for a few months who I did develop feelings for.
I have to admire the ladies who can have long term relationships with guys and still love their hubbies, it must be quite hard on the emotions.
I don't play so much now, if I do it's one night stands for me!

I am the kind of person that does have feelings for other people especially if I am having sex with him but that doesn't mean I love the other person. Even though I left my husband and moved in with Jamal for 29 months didn't mean I loved him. I was in lust for him because I needed sexual satisfaction. When Jamal told me he had found another woman I wasn't devastated or heartbroken. I looked at it realistically that I had been with him longer than any other woman he had ever had and the affair or whatever you want to call it was over. That was when I went back to the man I loved, my husband.

P

My second wife dated a black in college and then they still hooked up from time to time before we got married last year she contacted him again and that had been 15 yrs.

Back