Longest nonstop gangbang session?

Over 8 hours with 7 HUGE uncut BBC's. Was totally exhausted, stretched, and covered in cum, but grinning from ear to ear. Had another gangbang a few weeks later with 4 BBC's, including the biggest guy I've ever fucked. That one lasted a long while too.

I'm jealous, Having pulled trains at more than one frat house. Never managed a 24 hour event. Usually at a party or dance where it would start always a all night thing with them sneaking me me out Sunday morning when the house advisor was away at church. 24hours was not a option too much chance of getting caught. Did a biker event one weekend. Started on a Friday afternoon and ended on Sunday. I did over a dozen Friday night for a warmup . Saturday afternoon i got jumped in to three different biker groups that were affiliated from three states. It ran for just over 12hours. I had fucked 56 guys one turn each. I cleaned up and remained in a tent with two other females to be used by all till noon Sunday. It was not constant there were a few minutes to a half hour between guys. By then my orgasms were so frequent and intense interest is lost when it comes to counting. That was the only time i ever took pills to prevent *******. Those little white pills so popular with truckers at the time.
Wow, fucking a dozen men as a warm-up! and that tent! 3 women waiting for the next cock to walk in, I presume they were servicing similar volumes of cock and cum?

OMG.... That should be our next experience
That sexual marathon must have destroyed her holes and stretched them out for days.

My wife has done 5 black friends a few times. She actually asked them to bring more black friends to future gang bangs but it never grew beyond 5. The men were sexually drained after 2 hours and she was ready for another round or more guys.

However, I doubt she could have serviced more than 15 guys, never mind 37. YIKES 😱

Back