Longest nonstop gangbang session?

You see I have done many things with groups of guys. I found out early on that one thing I liked was feeling the ejaculations of all of them. After several big hot loads that feeling is diminished or not felt at all. The throbbing cock or the verbal acknowledgement from the guy is the only way to think he’s actually cum. If you have just fucked five guys and the sixth is much smaller than the others you might not even feel the throbbing.

I learned early on that cleaning out and off made things so much more pleasurable. When pulling a train or doing a few at a time that brief pause may or may not be considered a stop. My first bachelor party seventeen guys, I cleaned up after eight about two and a half hours. That sex started around 8pm and ended at around 3:45 am the next morning. Some had seconds .

So can you see why I ask what you considered nonstop ? So would the time be seven and ¾ hours or two and ½

Actually Every time there’s a change of guy there’s a pause or stop, that would sure limit the time.

I would have to say twenty minutes because that is about how long the majority take to ejaculate the first time in a group situation. Some much faster, so if the first was one of them then being specific I would have to say two minutes.

You see I have done many things with groups of guys. I found out early on that one thing I liked was feeling the ejaculations of all of them. After several big hot loads that feeling is diminished or not felt at all. The throbbing cock or the verbal acknowledgement from the guy is the only way to think he’s actually cum. If you have just fucked five guys and the sixth is much smaller than the others you might not even feel the throbbing.

I learned early on that cleaning out and off made things so much more pleasurable. When pulling a train or doing a few at a time that brief pause may or may not be considered a stop. My first bachelor party seventeen guys, I cleaned up after eight about two and a half hours. That sex started around 8pm and ended at around 3:45 am the next morning. Some had seconds .

So can you see why I ask what you considered nonstop ? So would the time be seven and ¾ hours or two and ½

Actually Every time there’s a change of guy there’s a pause or stop, that would sure limit the time.

I would have to say twenty minutes because that is about how long the majority take to ejaculate the first time in a group situation. Some much faster, so if the first was one of them then being specific I would have to say two minutes.
My wife would regularly go for over four hours with her master and his friends before leaving the bed. She wouldn't always have her mouth, pussy, and ass filled the entire time, but there'd be at least one cock in one of her holes. After a short break they'd go at it again.

Wow, there are some real pros on here. Regardless of the number of guys involved, after around an hour of continuous sex I'm ready for a break and a cold *******.

Some of the BBC parties we've been to have gone on for 6 - 8 hours and the most men I've had at a single party was 12 - 16, not really sure because some left early while others get there later but I know I had some of them more than once.

I wish I could lick all the cum from your body and out of your pussy after such a nice session

Back