Longest nonstop gangbang session?

A few bulls years ago they organized a gang near Florence for 20 couples and over 100 white males who took turns, we arrived on Saturday night and Anna was fucked until morning; after a few hours of sleep she joined the orgy again, some couples had left but when we left in the evening after the gangbang continued for a day. Good memories, in 24 hours we think Anna was fucked by at least 20 males

I’ve never been in a gangbang but if I ever am I hope it lasts 12 hrs or more and hubby will have a full belly of cum for sure lol. Maybe put on some special sheets that nothing will soak through just so the entire mess stays there for him to clean 😉
This is a piece of one of the g********* that I helped organize an attendant in Atlanta years ago it lasted for about 4 hours. I stopped counting the amount of parties I did at 150 does many years ago. Is women I give that warrants just kind of fun that makes me realize I'm more effective hosting in my city what my network is hosting the cities that I organizing and traveling to individual that's not ready.

This must have been posted by the husband make no mistake about it we had other parties with her and other women that went much longer but this one I think it was about 4 or 5 hours.

Wow, there are some real pros on here. Regardless of the number of guys involved, after around an hour of continuous sex I'm ready for a break and a cold *******.

Some of the BBC parties we've been to have gone on for 6 - 8 hours and the most men I've had at a single party was 12 - 16, not really sure because some left early while others get there later but I know I had some of them more than once.
Can you compare what it’s like to take that number of bulls vs vanilla sex with a normal sized white guy?

This is a piece of one of the g********* that I helped organize an attendant in Atlanta years ago it lasted for about 4 hours. I stopped counting the amount of parties I did at 150 does many years ago. Is women I give that warrants just kind of fun that makes me realize I'm more effective hosting in my city what my network is hosting the cities that I organizing and traveling to individual that's not ready.

This must have been posted by the husband make no mistake about it we had other parties with her and other women that went much longer but this one I think it was about 4 or 5 hours.
She loves all that black cock. There are many women that fantasize about this

A few bulls years ago they organized a gang near Florence for 20 couples and over 100 white males who took turns, we arrived on Saturday night and Anna was fucked until morning; after a few hours of sleep she joined the orgy again, some couples had left but when we left in the evening after the gangbang continued for a day. Good memories, in 24 hours we think Anna was fucked by at least 20 males
Great stuff! Any black guys at the party?

Can you compare what it’s like to take that number of bulls vs vanilla sex with a normal sized white guy?
I'm not sure how to compare it because the only 1 on 1 sex I have is with my husband and I crave his loving touch & the way he pampers & cares for me.

On the other side is the fun of raw sex, I love getting gang banged & used like a slut by men of any color. I've been involved in gang bangs with all white men, all black men, and mixed groups & enjoyed every one of them. If I had to pick a favorite it would be BBC gang bangs but not because of equipment size, it's because they take great pleasure in and do a really great job of using me like a slut which is what I get the most pleasure from!

You see I have done many things with groups of guys. I found out early on that one thing I liked was feeling the ejaculations of all of them. After several big hot loads that feeling is diminished or not felt at all. The throbbing cock or the verbal acknowledgement from the guy is the only way to think he’s actually cum. If you have just fucked five guys and the sixth is much smaller than the others you might not even feel the throbbing.

I learned early on that cleaning out and off made things so much more pleasurable. When pulling a train or doing a few at a time that brief pause may or may not be considered a stop. My first bachelor party seventeen guys, I cleaned up after eight about two and a half hours. That sex started around 8pm and ended at around 3:45 am the next morning. Some had seconds .

So can you see why I ask what you considered nonstop ? So would the time be seven and ¾ hours or two and ½

Actually Every time there’s a change of guy there’s a pause or stop, that would sure limit the time.

I would have to say twenty minutes because that is about how long the majority take to ejaculate the first time in a group situation. Some much faster, so if the first was one of them then being specific I would have to say two minutes.
This is amazing, you're a machine! So hot! :)

I am not sure if this qualifies but, the most at once was 8 guys over a weekend at a bachelor party. Several times I was airtight other times one or 2 at once, but with breaks.

once during a video, we made 21 different men, women, and whatever over 3 days but sleep breaks
... 'and whatever'?

You see I have done many things with groups of guys. I found out early on that one thing I liked was feeling the ejaculations of all of them. After several big hot loads that feeling is diminished or not felt at all. The throbbing cock or the verbal acknowledgement from the guy is the only way to think he’s actually cum. If you have just fucked five guys and the sixth is much smaller than the others you might not even feel the throbbing.

I learned early on that cleaning out and off made things so much more pleasurable. When pulling a train or doing a few at a time that brief pause may or may not be considered a stop. My first bachelor party seventeen guys, I cleaned up after eight about two and a half hours. That sex started around 8pm and ended at around 3:45 am the next morning. Some had seconds .

So can you see why I ask what you considered nonstop ? So would the time be seven and ¾ hours or two and ½

Actually Every time there’s a change of guy there’s a pause or stop, that would sure limit the time.

I would have to say twenty minutes because that is about how long the majority take to ejaculate the first time in a group situation. Some much faster, so if the first was one of them then being specific I would have to say two minutes.
Absolutely loved reading your erotic response. Kudos to you and your sexual freedom honey.

I am not sure if this qualifies but, the most at once was 8 guys over a weekend at a bachelor party. Several times I was airtight other times one or 2 at once, but with breaks.

once during a video, we made 21 different men, women, and whatever over 3 days but sleep breaks
Love your open minded attitude towards sexual pleasure.

Back