Longest nonstop gangbang session?

It was a long time ago, about 18 years ago, before i met my husband and was somewhat of a free bird. 4 guys for about 3 hours before I tapped out and had to take a break. After an hour we got back to it and 2 hours later I needed another break. 20 minutes of rest and then we got back to having sex, winding up everything after 2 more hours. My room smelled like sweat and cum for days, the cleanup was a bitch.

And i guess thats when the seeds of BBC love were planted in my mind. They are only now resurfacing, but i think it might be too late for me to indulge.

I felt it was too exhausting. I'll take a 3 way with two black men any time. Or add one more black man for an airtight episode.
My wife feels the same way that you do for the most part. She loves taking on her black bull and 2 of his black friends for several rounds of airtight bareback lust. This was a regular thing during the 3 years that we lived in Boston.

However, once in a while her bull would invite a few extra friends for a gang bang party. My wife loved being the group Slutwife overnight but would be sore and exhausted for two days afterwards.

It was a long time ago, about 18 years ago, before i met my husband and was somewhat of a free bird. 4 guys for about 3 hours before I tapped out and had to take a break. After an hour we got back to it and 2 hours later I needed another break. 20 minutes of rest and then we got back to having sex, winding up everything after 2 more hours. My room smelled like sweat and cum for days, the cleanup was a bitch.

And i guess thats when the seeds of BBC love were planted in my mind. They are only now resurfacing, but i think it might be too late for me to indulge.
It is never too late to indulge yourself in your deepest desires.

Back