Long Term Cuckold Relationship

This was my goal when entering the lifestyle..... But after 10 years I’ve managed only 2 long term couples..... That’s after meeting maybe 300 couples worldwide.....
it is difficult to find long term bulls or couples there is so much else that get in the way even if there is a perfect fit. We went through nearly 200 cocks in twenty years, lots of men for a year when she was on a job site and some long term at home

Leider weiß ich nicht einmal,wie ich meine Frau dazu bewegt bekomme. Das Sie sich auf diese Form von Liebe einlässt. Es aber auch vom Alltag fern bleibt. Ich kann an nichts anderes mehr denken und wünsche es Ihr so sehr.
Ich weiss, genau was du meinst. Meine Frau besteht darauf, dass sie keinen anderen haben will oder begiert (sie war Jungfrau als wir uns kennengelernt haben). Vielleicht gerade deshalb finde ich diese Fantasie so reizvoll (haha).

Are you in a similar situation? This February was 3 years for me and my Couple.. They are an older couple 61..she gorgeous in shape blue eyed blonde. Our cuckold relationship has gotten deeper ans deeper. They have tried other bulls but the wife is totally mine at this point. The sexual tension is off the charts after 3 years of play.. Husband mostly watches sometimes he will join in after I have unloaded.. She wants to see me more but I only deal with husband to set up our encounters.. We are working on every 3 to 4 Weeks she wants it every week and so do I.. Are there any women here that are feeling that emotional connection that is super strong???
Wow. Great 🙏🙏🙏

Yeah this took me by surprise I thought it was going to be fun and exciting but it turned next level and I am just mad crazy for this woman and love making them both happy when they are kissing in front of me when I am touching her omg!! Not to mention all the massaging before and after sex..
Win win win

I suppose there could be some truth to that with her.. Even though I am the only one they are seeing. I will often feel like she could have her way with me
nothing wrong with it , we had a friend in Denver with a very nice cock and body and personality and he had a white girlfriend who he met at a swingers party. Good relationships often happen because a woman manages the men. in our case it was easy first she got me to accept her fucking another man and then another and then she got me to lick cum and soon i was sucking cock like a pro and finding the men. She preferred men who not only liked me present but liked to have me suck them. i got all the sex i could handle and she was pleased and so were the other men. if the woman is not happy sex soon stops

Der Gedanke und das Gefühl Gefühl dazu, wie meine Frau mich Schritt für Schritt zu ihrem Cuckold macht, lässt mich einfach nicht mehr los.
Sie in den Armen eines anderen Mannes zu sehen. Wie Sie sich ihren Dom aussucht und sich ihm voller Sexueller Leidenschaft hingibt.
Ich liebe Sie über alles auf der Welt und würde es ihr so sehr wünschen.
Genau mein Fetish. Das erregt mehr als selber ficken.

my Wife has being with Her BBC Master for five years by now. She also loves HIM, but He dont' love Her. She is one of a bunch of slaves He has. She also is fucked by other Men, but only when Her Master orders it, that is almost daily.
Very nice would love to hear more

Very nice would love to hear more
What do You want to know Sir? The fact that my Wife is in a long term relationship with Her MASTER BULL, is an important fact, because HE is constantly present in Her life and also in my life, of course. HE has the key of my house, and HE is actually the Master of the house. Of course that increased my jelousy and also my condition of no man. To see Them kissing and laughing is dificult, as it is seeing how HE uses and abuses my Wife in any minute, sometimes in so humiliating ways, sometimes so cruel.

Yes.. I am totally hers but I don't care if they want to have other fun. I belong to her at this point and will only play with others with her permission.. I will tell her about anything that would be offered to me
I had an ongoing situation like this with my last, but he did something very stupid and broke my trust and I honestly think that I would only end up angry if I slept with him again..

We still talk.. even though ending our arrangement was difficult at the time and felt like a break up in a way...

I'm actually proud of myself for sticking up for myself. In the past, when a man has hurt me I've always given in. The lifestyle has also helped me build confidence in myself... Confidence in my worth.

this was from a conversation just earlier today. I was honestly surprised he was still expressing remorse because it had been almost two years since we ended it.

i was just telling him how excited I was that I was given the green light to search for another bull..(hubs and I had been on a break) .. I didn't expect him to get in his feels ... It kind of makes me think ending it was the best decision as perhaps he was getting a bit too emotionally attached.

I would love to find something like this again, though - not necessarily to this degree but definitely prefer to have some form of connection side from physical attraction and trust.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-021041_Kik.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-021041_Kik.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 74
What do You want to know Sir? The fact that my Wife is in a long term relationship with Her MASTER BULL, is an important fact, because HE is constantly present in Her life and also in my life, of course. HE has the key of my house, and HE is actually the Master of the house. Of course that increased my jelousy and also my condition of no man. To see Them kissing and laughing is dificult, as it is seeing how HE uses and abuses my Wife in any minute, sometimes in so humiliating ways, sometimes so cruel.
How often does he fuck her and who else does he have fucking her. Do you clean up? Are you still fucking her or are you just jerk off

How often does he fuck her and who else does he have fucking her. Do you clean up? Are you still fucking her or are you just jerk off
1) Yes Sir. i don't know exactly how often does Her MASTER fuck Her, but i don know that She is fucked on daily basis. 2) Her MASTER uses Her with a lot of MEN, and sends Her to be fucktoy and pain slave of a lot of MEN, of all races and ages. i don't know exactly who or how many, but i do know that in my building and in my neighborhood She has being sexually used and abused by almost every MEN. i know that because when i go to the market or the bar with Her, every MAN talks to Her, and says things to Her in a obvious way, like a whore. 3) Yes, when She allows me, i do clean Her up. She also allows me sometimes to clean up Her anus also. Sometimes Her MASTER or MEN who fucked Her orders me to clean up them too. 4) No Sir, i don't make love to Her, or any other Woman, since October 27th 2002. i can only jerk once a week, using condoms and i have to give them to my Wife who usually make me swallow them or eat my semen from food or beverages, always in a bitch position, and remarking that i'm not a man any more.

1) Yes Sir. i don't know exactly how often does Her MASTER fuck Her, but i don know that She is fucked on daily basis. 2) Her MASTER uses Her with a lot of MEN, and sends Her to be fucktoy and pain slave of a lot of MEN, of all races and ages. i don't know exactly who or how many, but i do know that in my building and in my neighborhood She has being sexually used and abused by almost every MEN. i know that because when i go to the market or the bar with Her, every MAN talks to Her, and says things to Her in a obvious way, like a whore. 3) Yes, when She allows me, i do clean Her up. She also allows me sometimes to clean up Her anus also. Sometimes Her MASTER or MEN who fucked Her orders me to clean up them too. 4) No Sir, i don't make love to Her, or any other Woman, since October 27th 2002. i can only jerk once a week, using condoms and i have to give them to my Wife who usually make me swallow them or eat my semen from food or beverages, always in a bitch position, and remarking that i'm not a man any more.
Dam that's awesome you should send me a pm so we can talk about it some more

long term friends are good you get comfortable , Raymond would often ask to finish in my mouth and if wife is not home and they feel the need they have no problem asking. It works for the woman even better since she is used to the man and is open. We went through a decade with five regular guys plus others

Back