Long Term Cuckold Relationship

Just4funn1962

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Are you in a similar situation? This February was 3 years for me and my Couple.. They are an older couple 61..she gorgeous in shape blue eyed blonde. Our cuckold relationship has gotten deeper ans deeper. They have tried other bulls but the wife is totally mine at this point. The sexual tension is off the charts after 3 years of play.. Husband mostly watches sometimes he will join in after I have unloaded.. She wants to see me more but I only deal with husband to set up our encounters.. We are working on every 3 to 4 Weeks she wants it every week and so do I.. Are there any women here that are feeling that emotional connection that is super strong???

I’ve been involved in two long term relationships with black men and I do prefer that to one night stands , it’s much more exciting and fulfilling especially for a mature woman like myself x
Yeah this took me by surprise I thought it was going to be fun and exciting but it turned next level and I am just mad crazy for this woman and love making them both happy when they are kissing in front of me when I am touching her omg!! Not to mention all the massaging before and after sex..

My wife has always had multiple partners but there were two that lasted over a decade . They would come to the house and fuck and during that period she also had other men where she would work on a project. and a few others in our area. The benefits of longterm is comfort . one would often ask me to take his load when he pulled out. Always having several men made it easier to have someone when she wanted so even when she was on a site she would try to find a few regulars. It took nine guys in Atlanta to find three steadies. Bulls should accept that they will need to share just as the cuckold husband does but at least they will not need to clean up or suck cock but then someone has to do it

We don't refer to it as a cuckold relationship.my wife does have guys that she has built a long-term relationship over the years as her regulars that she sees frequently.it is good to have that kind of trust where I know that I can set her out on a date and she can go away with him for the weekend or whatever and I know that she's going to be safe and be taken care of. That also brings things into play like going bareback internal cream pies etc.people that we would consider true friends.we are still to this day very good friends with the first black guy she ever had sex with in the lifestyle and that was about 13 years ago.

Der Gedanke und das Gefühl Gefühl dazu, wie meine Frau mich Schritt für Schritt zu ihrem Cuckold macht, lässt mich einfach nicht mehr los.
Sie in den Armen eines anderen Mannes zu sehen. Wie Sie sich ihren Dom aussucht und sich ihm voller Sexueller Leidenschaft hingibt.
Ich liebe Sie über alles auf der Welt und würde es ihr so sehr wünschen.

Leider weiß ich nicht einmal,wie ich meine Frau dazu bewegt bekomme. Das Sie sich auf diese Form von Liebe einlässt. Es aber auch vom Alltag fern bleibt. Ich kann an nichts anderes mehr denken und wünsche es Ihr so sehr.

Are you in a similar situation? This February was 3 years for me and my Couple.. They are an older couple 61..she gorgeous in shape blue eyed blonde. Our cuckold relationship has gotten deeper ans deeper. They have tried other bulls but the wife is totally mine at this point. The sexual tension is off the charts after 3 years of play.. Husband mostly watches sometimes he will join in after I have unloaded.. She wants to see me more but I only deal with husband to set up our encounters.. We are working on every 3 to 4 Weeks she wants it every week and so do I.. Are there any women here that are feeling that emotional connection that is super strong???
yes. Not easy to find, but I ONLY want long term, quality lovers. Worth the wait

Der Gedanke und das Gefühl Gefühl dazu, wie meine Frau mich Schritt für Schritt zu ihrem Cuckold macht, lässt mich einfach nicht mehr los.
Sie in den Armen eines anderen Mannes zu sehen. Wie Sie sich ihren Dom aussucht und sich ihm voller Sexueller Leidenschaft hingibt.
Ich liebe Sie über alles auf der Welt und würde es ihr so sehr wünschen.
Das kann ich mir gut vorstellen. Ich habe seit etwa 2-3 Jahren dieselbe Fantasie gehabt, leider (“leider”?) will sie ausschließlich monogem bleiben. Wie hat das bei euch ausgesehen (wenn ich fragen darf)? Musstest du deine Frau irgendwie überzeugen, oder hat sie von Anfang an Interesse am “Lifestyle” gehabt?

Yes.. I am totally hers but I don't care if they want to have other fun. I belong to her at this point and will only play with others with her permission.. I will tell her about anything that would be offered to me
sounds like you are her cuckold as well as her husband, i suspect most bulls are cuckolds as well

Back