Long term bull

Long term bull

• Yes

Votes: 38 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
A long term lover is nice because you all become comfortable with each other and he becomes familiar with what she wants and likes.

The risk of a long term bull is that an emotional attachment may begin to form, we countered that by only playing once every couple of months with the same person and also having more than one regular lover.

We desire a long term bull for health and safety reasons . We will not have cum cleanups and unprotected sex with just anyone. Also the comfort and trust level is something we need in order to get into the heavy Dom/bi Sub situation we desire between the Bull and cuck . In order to engage in heavy scenarios it takes time to create the reality

We became and still are good friends with a local bbc for 5 yrs, it only stopped because he moved away with work. I knew the second time we met with him that this was different to our previous meetings. We invited him to ours on the weekend, and from the minute he kissed Hayley and her responses over the next few hours to the way he touched her and made her so at ease, to be able to relax totally with me watching in the knowledge that I was as turned on as she was. He made sure her pleasure was first, I was mesmerised watching her so immersed in what he was doing to her, she was just on a new level of pleasure. I was a little taken aback, but knew that I could never do that to her and therefore reasoned with my myself that there was no way I could deny her that experience, not if I truly loved her?

Over the five years, we managed to introduce our friends and family to him as a co worker of mine, even holidays as a 3 sum, where they would cuck me. We shared a lot of firsts together, our first multi bbc, anal, parties, public, squirting. He would pop round when I was at work most weeks. The continuity of the relationship made it safer to push more boundaries. Yes she did fall in love with him, but I accepted that as part of the deal, and she deserved his love but we all knew he was happy as well.

Back