London, UK Couple

Hotwife-Couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi, we are a London, UK based couple whom have been enjoying the hotwife lifestyle since 2015

We're a real verified member on here & on FabSwingers which is where we have met a lot of our playmates.

We’ve decided to give BlackToWhite a try as we hope it will bring us more BBC fun with friendly respectful black guys seeking white women to enjoy in front of their husband. Well spoken, polite and friendly is what we're seeking. Text or slang talk is a major turn off. We like gentlemen. :qos:

We’ve been on the scene for a while so understands how the online world works & are hoping to find a black bull or two but also someone we could call a friend in time for regular fun.

:furious:Strictly looking for non-smokers, no 420/weed or ******* users:furious:

We're an average, down to earth. We're not gym goers & have lumps and bumps. Mrs is a very girly-girl. Always dresses to impress and is a stunning blonde with a great outgoing personality. She is a size 10/12 with amazing curves & a little mummy tummy, but is often described as PAWG! Mr is very relaxed, go with the flow type and loves nothing more than seeing Mrs being naughty. Safe sex always!

We have met mainly white guys until June 2017 when we had our first BBC meet and we both loved it and are very keen to have more BBC fun! We'd love to find a regular BBC friend to enjoy. We prefer to hear from UK based guys as there's more of a chance of meeting. :qos:

We're also open to chat with likeminded people on here who share the same interests (which I'm guessing you do & as you're here also). But we’re not into just photo/video sharing. We’re here for actual meets. We will post some media of our adventures though from time to time.

May I ask how you got into it?
It was a mutual interest to explore swinging. We didn't rush into anything and spoke openly with each other. We tried different things from couples swinging to MMF threesomes. After a few years we discovered what we really liked was Hotwife/Stag-Vixen type play. So we created a profile on a swinging site back in 2015 and started to look for guys as I love seeing my wife being naughty with other guys and she loves putting on a show for me. To date we have had around 40 experiences with guys (all white except for one) on the other site we use. The BBC aspect never really took off on that site though so thought we'd try here to see if we could progress further.

Hi, we are a London, UK based couple whom have been enjoying the hotwife lifestyle since 2015

We're a real verified member on here & on FabSwingers which is where we have met a lot of our playmates.

We’ve decided to give BlackToWhite a try as we hope it will bring us more BBC fun with friendly respectful black guys seeking white women to enjoy in front of their husband. Well spoken, polite and friendly is what we're seeking. Text or slang talk is a major turn off. We like gentlemen. :qos:

We’ve been on the scene for a while so understands how the online world works & are hoping to find a black bull or two but also someone we could call a friend in time for regular fun.

:furious:Strictly looking for non-smokers, no 420/weed or ******* users:furious:

We're an average, down to earth. We're not gym goers & have lumps and bumps. Mrs is a very girly-girl. Always dresses to impress and is a stunning blonde with a great outgoing personality. She is a size 10/12 with amazing curves & a little mummy tummy, but is often described as PAWG! Mr is very relaxed, go with the flow type and loves nothing more than seeing Mrs being naughty. Safe sex always!

We have met mainly white guys until June 2017 when we had our first BBC meet and we both loved it and are very keen to have more BBC fun! We'd love to find a regular BBC friend to enjoy. We prefer to hear from UK based guys as there's more of a chance of meeting. :qos:

We're also open to chat with likeminded people on here who share the same interests (which I'm guessing you do & as you're here also). But we’re not into just photo/video sharing. We’re here for actual meets. We will post some media of our adventures though from time to time.
I can't believe that you haven't had an orderly queue ! She has a really sexy talk about her!

It must have been strange at first making the decision to start doing this for your wife I'm sure... but just to let you know I am happy to really get "BEHIND"! your wife in the decision she's made and support her with a firm hard rod...hehe!

I can't believe that you haven't had an orderly queue ! She has a really sexy talk about her!
Meeting people online is a difficult task. Lots of fantasists. We encounter the same on all the sites we've tried in our time. We understand it takes time to find a select few who meet what we're seeking. We would never just meet anyone or everyone who messages. Lots hide behind their keyboards & just send derogatory messages to get their own gratifications. But every now and then, someone will pop up which makes it all worth it. :)

Meeting people online is a difficult task. Lots of fantasists. We encounter the same on all the sites we've tried in our time. We understand it takes time to find a select few who meet what we're seeking. We have and never will just meet everyone or anyone who messages. Lots hide behind their keyboards & just send derogatory messages to get their own gratifications. But every now and then, someone will pop up which makes it all worth it. :)
well with an ass like your wife's... I'm sure you'll be having more than a few"pop up" ;)

Hello, loved your message. I am in the London area and am also on Fabswingers. Happy to tell you more in a private message.

Back