Lock-tober

TheQueenBee

Couple
Real Person
Locked my cuck up this morning in preparation for a hot date with a bull that's been hard to wrangle.

He's taking me out for drinks and coming back to my house for play time.

I think I'm going to make cuck stay upstairs and make him listen over the phone. Can't wait to start October off the right way!

Locked my cuck up this morning in preparation for a hot date with a bull that's been hard to wrangle.

I think I'm going to make cuck stay upstairs and make him listen over the phone. Can't wait to start October off the right way!
Oh! The bull is LUCKY Lucky!

Congratulations enjoy!

Wow! What a night! I’m still reeling from the excitement that came from a night with my (new) bull and my wonderful cuck. Without knowing our backstory, it’s important to know the struggle I’ve had finding not just the *right* bull, but a bull in general. I’m not sure if it’s the area I live in or what but the struggle is real. I’ve had somewhat of an immediate connection to this bull from last night. We met 2 years ago at a lifestyle event. I was dancing and having a good time when I felt his eyes on me, I’m sure you know the feeling when you can literally feel someone’s energy from across the room. I look over and he winked at me. (The wink ALWAYS gets me guys! 😜). Well we never got off to a great start and I wrote him off. Fast forward to earlier this year, I feel the same energy at another party. He comes up to me and gives me a big hug and then proceeds to go talk to my cuck (BIG points for that one). So long story short, we met last night with intentions on having a fresh start.

Last night really was a fresh start for many reasons for my cuck and me. A start of new kinks, new understanding of old kinks, better communication, and full satisfaction for all involved. I had to fully lay everything on the table to my bull, something I’ve struggled to do in the past which ended up being a big issue for myself and my cuck. I could no longer put our wants and needs to the side and fully succumb to the disrespect I had been receiving.

The day started with my sweet locked up cuck doing everything possible to make my day easier in preparation for a fun night. I was full of nerves for all sorts of reasons. I couldn’t really put my finger on one reason in particular. I was nervous and anxious in anticipation. Cuck fed and got the ******* to bed while I was able to shower and get ready, which is one of my favorite parts. Sitting at my makeup vanity is definitely my zen place. My cuck picked me out a super hot outfit and sexy lingerie to wear underneath it (another one of my favorite parts). I felt super sexy and confident in what he chose. He has great taste! I was more than a little nervous wearing my super high fuck me Louboutin heels. My cuck walked me downstairs, encouraged me to enjoy myself, and kissed me goodbye. In the car, I called my cuck to help ease my nerves. I also wanted to make sure he knew how important it was to me that he explore some of our new kinks independently. These kinks make him vulnerable and it’s been important to me that he knows I love, accept, and embrace these new kinks.

My bull pulled up in a sexy big truck (another way to get me wet)! He parks beside me and immediately compliments me as we walk inside a little bar. I felt sexy and impowered walking in wearing my big diamond with a man who wasn’t my husband. We were hot together and I knew we had eyes on us. We had great conversation about my journey in this lifestyle and what I was really looking for. He seemed to check every box. He was invested. He seemed genuinely interested in me, something I desire and didn’t feel in the past. There was a point in the night where he made me grab his throbbing cock through his jeans and make me send a picture to my cuck. A sign to show my cuck how interested he was in me and what I did to him.

It was obvious we couldn’t stay much longer, I knew he was eager to fuck me. We left the bar in our own vehicles and he followed me home. The way there I talked to my cuck telling him what was happening and how much I enjoyed our time at the bar. I was excited to see our physical connection play out after all this time. My cuck had had a good time enjoying some alone time and that meant the world to me. I knew he was missing me though and I felt a little guilt tweak in but I knew he wanted this for me. To know us as a couple is to know we are truly inseparable. We are soul mates and best friends.

The time came to explore each other’s body and I wasn’t disappointed. It’s been a long time since I felt so satisfied by another man besides my cuck. He ravished my body and made sure I was thoroughly pleased. He did everything right in the way he included things for my cuck who was upstairs. He didn’t make me feel weird about it and would grab my phone to take more pics and videos for him (cuck). Once we even called cuck and put the phone on speaker so he could hear me being pleased. I came twice which is no easy feat. He got dressed after he came, still asking if I was fully pleased, offering more if I needed it. We kissed goodbye and he left.

I couldn’t wait to get upstairs to my cuck. I opened our bedroom door, and found him looking delicious! He looked amazing in many ways, especially in his custom red pearl cock cage with my face on it. We had a vulnerable
Moment discussing some intimate details and it was beautiful. I was so happy to know he could truly be vulnerable with me with his deepest darkest kinks, something we should all be able to do (who wants to live a life unable to explore your deepest sexual fantasies?!). We talked about every thing that happened with both of us during our time apart. We had some time together that I wish to remain between us, but he should know that it was the perfect ending to a perfect night. We woke up happy and refreshed and I am deliciously sore. Being reminded often of a great night and a new fresh start.

XO,
Queen Bee

Wow! What a night! I’m still reeling from the excitement that came from a night with my (new) bull and my wonderful cuck. Without knowing our backstory, it’s important to know the struggle I’ve had finding not just the *right* bull, but a bull in general. I’m not sure if it’s the area I live in or what but the struggle is real. I’ve had somewhat of an immediate connection to this bull from last night. We met 2 years ago at a lifestyle event. I was dancing and having a good time when I felt his eyes on me, I’m sure you know the feeling when you can literally feel someone’s energy from across the room. I look over and he winked at me. (The wink ALWAYS gets me guys! 😜). Well we never got off to a great start and I wrote him off. Fast forward to earlier this year, I feel the same energy at another party. He comes up to me and gives me a big hug and then proceeds to go talk to my cuck (BIG points for that one). So long story short, we met last night with intentions on having a fresh start.

Last night really was a fresh start for many reasons for my cuck and me. A start of new kinks, new understanding of old kinks, better communication, and full satisfaction for all involved. I had to fully lay everything on the table to my bull, something I’ve struggled to do in the past which ended up being a big issue for myself and my cuck. I could no longer put our wants and needs to the side and fully succumb to the disrespect I had been receiving.

The day started with my sweet locked up cuck doing everything possible to make my day easier in preparation for a fun night. I was full of nerves for all sorts of reasons. I couldn’t really put my finger on one reason in particular. I was nervous and anxious in anticipation. Cuck fed and got the ******* to bed while I was able to shower and get ready, which is one of my favorite parts. Sitting at my makeup vanity is definitely my zen place. My cuck picked me out a super hot outfit and sexy lingerie to wear underneath it (another one of my favorite parts). I felt super sexy and confident in what he chose. He has great taste! I was more than a little nervous wearing my super high fuck me Louboutin heels. My cuck walked me downstairs, encouraged me to enjoy myself, and kissed me goodbye. In the car, I called my cuck to help ease my nerves. I also wanted to make sure he knew how important it was to me that he explore some of our new kinks independently. These kinks make him vulnerable and it’s been important to me that he knows I love, accept, and embrace these new kinks.

My bull pulled up in a sexy big truck (another way to get me wet)! He parks beside me and immediately compliments me as we walk inside a little bar. I felt sexy and impowered walking in wearing my big diamond with a man who wasn’t my husband. We were hot together and I knew we had eyes on us. We had great conversation about my journey in this lifestyle and what I was really looking for. He seemed to check every box. He was invested. He seemed genuinely interested in me, something I desire and didn’t feel in the past. There was a point in the night where he made me grab his throbbing cock through his jeans and make me send a picture to my cuck. A sign to show my cuck how interested he was in me and what I did to him.

It was obvious we couldn’t stay much longer, I knew he was eager to fuck me. We left the bar in our own vehicles and he followed me home. The way there I talked to my cuck telling him what was happening and how much I enjoyed our time at the bar. I was excited to see our physical connection play out after all this time. My cuck had had a good time enjoying some alone time and that meant the world to me. I knew he was missing me though and I felt a little guilt tweak in but I knew he wanted this for me. To know us as a couple is to know we are truly inseparable. We are soul mates and best friends.

The time came to explore each other’s body and I wasn’t disappointed. It’s been a long time since I felt so satisfied by another man besides my cuck. He ravished my body and made sure I was thoroughly pleased. He did everything right in the way he included things for my cuck who was upstairs. He didn’t make me feel weird about it and would grab my phone to take more pics and videos for him (cuck). Once we even called cuck and put the phone on speaker so he could hear me being pleased. I came twice which is no easy feat. He got dressed after he came, still asking if I was fully pleased, offering more if I needed it. We kissed goodbye and he left.

I couldn’t wait to get upstairs to my cuck. I opened our bedroom door, and found him looking delicious! He looked amazing in many ways, especially in his custom red pearl cock cage with my face on it. We had a vulnerable
Moment discussing some intimate details and it was beautiful. I was so happy to know he could truly be vulnerable with me with his deepest darkest kinks, something we should all be able to do (who wants to live a life unable to explore your deepest sexual fantasies?!). We talked about every thing that happened with both of us during our time apart. We had some time together that I wish to remain between us, but he should know that it was the perfect ending to a perfect night. We woke up happy and refreshed and I am deliciously sore. Being reminded often of a great night and a new fresh start.

XO,
Queen Bee
Ty so much for sharing! What an incredible experience how are you both feeling about what happened?

As I type this, I am locked and she is in with her Bull now screaming the house down!

It's superhot having him caged and listening in. I have done this often, usually have him waiting outside the bedroom, listening to me masturbate or riding a dildo. He can then ******* the guys upstairs, but he's isn't allowed to enter the bedroom.
Just having him listening outside the bedroom whilst I get pounded really demonstrates why I need it so much. I want his dick leaking.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Super hot!!

Back