Local Florida Community

I see several replies from Jacksonville. We live in Tampa now, but will be moving to Nocatee, between Jax and St. Augustine soon. Whenever we visit my mom there, we do not see many black men for Terry to enjoy. Any ideas? I am thinking after we move, we will have to drive up to Jax to get some good black dick, that she so much needs. If anyone is from Nocatee, that would be GREAT to learn 1st hand about our options. Hell, even the swinger scene there is more towards younger (we are 50's and 60's) which sucks, as many, many, many beautiful white women are there.

I see several replies from Jacksonville. We live in Tampa now, but will be moving to Nocatee, between Jax and St. Augustine soon. Whenever we visit my mom there, we do not see many black men for Terry to enjoy. Any ideas? I am thinking after we move, we will have to drive up to Jax to get some good black dick, that she so much needs. If anyone is from Nocatee, that would be GREAT to learn 1st hand about our options. Hell, even the swinger scene there is more towards younger (we are 50's and 60's) which sucks, as many, many, many beautiful white women are there.
I’m in Jacksonville and live about 20 minutes away from Nocatee. I’d be MORE than happy to give Terry a proper fucking.

Back