Local bar friends think wife is cheating

BiUkGal

Couple
From
NY, US
The subway exit is right next to my local bar. On exiting the station I saw my wife through the window with one of her male friend laughing and having a good time and I instantly got a hard-on. I did not make my presence know but walked past on my way home. I was extremely erect and had to adjust my package a couple times while I walked. I got home and 4 masturbation later, I fell asleep.

Later that night I was awaken by my ringing phone. It was a couple we know and hangout with who frequents the local bar. They called wanting to informing me that they saw my wife at the bar and she was having an affair. I told them thank you and hang up. This couple did not know about our lifestyle. Normally my wife would not meet her dates at the local bar and if she did, she was more discreet. But this time she had too much to *******, was very horny and they started making out in the bar.

My wife came home at around 2:00 AM with a warm fresh load. I immediately went down on her and like a mom bird regurgitating for her young, my wife expelled the contents of her wet vagina into my mouth. To which I licked, sucked and slurped every last drop. I enjoyed my sloppy seconds as she tells me about her night while we tried various positions.

After which we discussed how to handle our friends from the bar. Do we tell them about and trust them with our lifestyle or simply ignore it, hoping they forget it. Either way we will be judged. How would you handle this?

The subway exit is right next to my local bar. On exiting the station I saw my wife through the window with one of her male friend laughing and having a good time and I instantly got a hard-on. I did not make my presence know but walked past on my way home. I was extremely erect and had to adjust my package a couple times while I walked. I got home and 4 masturbation later, I fell asleep.

Later that night I was awaken by my ringing phone. It was a couple we know and hangout with who frequents the local bar. They called wanting to informing me that they saw my wife at the bar and she was having an affair. I told them thank you and hang up. This couple did not know about our lifestyle. Normally my wife would not meet her dates at the local bar and if she did, she was more discreet. But this time she had too much to *******, was very horny and they started making out in the bar.

My wife came home at around 2:00 AM with a warm fresh load. I immediately went down on her and like a mom bird regurgitating for her young, my wife expelled the contents of her wet vagina into my mouth. To which I licked, sucked and slurped every last drop. I enjoyed my sloppy seconds as she tells me about her night while we tried various positions.

After which we discussed how to handle our friends from the bar. Do we tell them about and trust them with our lifestyle or simply ignore it, hoping they forget it. Either way we will be judged. How would you handle this?
Tell your wife to be more discreet, your friends will not understand, plus it's none of their business.

Your wife should seduce the husband. Afterwards she should ask him to suppress his wife's gossiping. With the unspoken understanding that if he does there will be more sex with your wife but if he doesn't he may be exposed himself.

Back