loaning the wife out

My first wife when we got into enjoy bulls she every now and then wanted several bulls to gang bang her I stayed with her as the men use her for a couple hours one time over 15 black men showed she was fucked and filled for over 4 hrs in the end they jerked off all over her body Then I licked her clean some of the black guys told me to lick there dick clean so I did She really enjoy it and I did too We were married for 10 yrs I often let black guys stay over and fuck her on weekends life was so good for us .Then one got her knocked up I said we can bring the baby up together but she decided to go for a divorce and marry him .Ever since I have been looking for a woman who needs loving cuck like me to have that kind of wonderful life again I hold out hope there is some older woman who wants a man like me to be her loving cuck and that she enjoys sex with all men black and white I will be there for her with love always and let her enjoy her bulls and be her loving clean up man at the same time even suck the bulls cock with her like I did with my first wife I I know there must me some woman who needs a loving cucjk like me that loves this life of awesome sex and fun times she can be white or black it don't matter to me i want her in my life and hope she wants me If anyone knows of a woman who is looking for a very faithful obey cuck please guys send her my way Thank you all

i LET MY FIRST WIFE WORK AS A ****** WHEN i WAS OUT OF WORK IN OUR FIRST YEAR SHE MAKE BACK THEN 25 FOR GIVING HEAD AND 50 TO LET GUYS FUCK HER SHE ENJOYED DOING AND WORKED THE STREETS FOR 2 YRS WE BOUGGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE WITH THE MONEY SHE MADE LATER OUR LIFE STYLE MADE ME A CUCK FOR HER sHE GOT SO USE TO BLACK COCK i COULD NOT STOP HERE SO THAT WAS OUR LIFE SHE WORKED UP TO 100 FOR A FUCK IN THE LAST YR ON THE STREETS SHE FUCKED OVER 12 TO 15 MEN A NIGHT MONEY WAS ROLLING IN

My first wife when we got into enjoy bulls she every now and then wanted several bulls to gang bang her I stayed with her as the men use her for a couple hours one time over 15 black men showed she was fucked and filled for over 4 hrs in the end they jerked off all over her body Then I licked her clean some of the black guys told me to lick there dick clean so I did She really enjoy it and I did too We were married for 10 yrs I often let black guys stay over and fuck her on weekends life was so good for us .Then one got her knocked up I said we can bring the baby up together but she decided to go for a divorce and marry him .Ever since I have been looking for a woman who needs loving cuck like me to have that kind of wonderful life again I hold out hope there is some older woman who wants a man like me to be her loving cuck and that she enjoys sex with all men black and white I will be there for her with love always and let her enjoy her bulls and be her loving clean up man at the same time even suck the bulls cock with her like I did with my first wife I I know there must me some woman who needs a loving cucjk like me that loves this life of awesome sex and fun times she can be white or black it don't matter to me i want her in my life and hope she wants me If anyone knows of a woman who is looking for a very faithful obey cuck please guys send her my way Thank you all
You're quite traumatized, aren't you?

Back