Literally Always Wet

She's got a great body too and gets stupidly wet especially around black guys when shes flirting with them. Ive seen her literally drip like a leaking bottle of lube - clear and slippery like egg whites between her thighs and eventually running down her legs. Guys seem to love it, means they can litterally slide right in, balls deep which gives her the stretch she craves and so she gets even wetter which makes her moan louder which makes the guys fuck her harder, pounding her till she cums and then wants it again and again. Ive never seen her tap out even with multiple hung guys tag teaming her. I'm a really lucky guy.

wet pussy.jpg

She's got a great body too and gets stupidly wet especially around black guys when shes flirting with them. Ive seen her literally drip like a leaking bottle of lube - clear and slippery like egg whites between her thighs and eventually running down her legs. Guys seem to love it, means they can litterally slide right in, balls deep which gives her the stretch she craves and so she gets even wetter which makes her moan louder which makes the guys fuck her harder, pounding her till she cums and then wants it again and again. Ive never seen her tap out even with multiple hung guys tag teaming her. I'm a really lucky guy.

View attachment 4167208
lovely juice

View attachment 4167208
I'd like to taste that.

Back