Lindsay Vonn is addicted to BBC

the same people consider him black consider Obama black. you know the half white guy that bailed out all the rich white bankers and white collar execs all over the country and did nothing for the blacks or the poor. sounds more like a white republican than Trump honestly.
The butthurt is strooong in this one. Damn. Who stole your girl? Was it Marquis or Jay?

These white guys should just castrate themselves. Perhaps that would make them happy because jacking it doesn’t seem to be doing it. The are arranger who he claims himself to be is a total fucktard white clown who would cower like a bitch if confronted by a real brother
Honestly, this site should just be Black males and white females. These white males only get in the way.

LV is in Sweden right now for the world ski championship. Her boyfriend
, PK Subban, plays in the NHL.
In an interview today in swedish media they two plans to start a family.
Lovely couple. Wish them all the best :)
Most married couple who are rich and famous, their marriage doesn't last long. She pictures family perfect and he pictures hot sex and lots of fun.

When reality hits them both, each one of them is running fast looking for a way out, and blaming one another except to love and compromise.

Every successful relationship/marriage must have 3 Cs. I wish them the best.

Just for fun put a basket ball in the middle of the room, stand on it. Now bend over into a racing crouch chest close to your knees for two minutes- that a down hill race. Now in aspen there is a turn called the Aztec wall here you will experience three gas. The Austrian hole has five gees and the family camel bumps are sixty yards apart and the racers flight between them, yes they crash that’s why the sport is called the white circus- kind of like nascar. You watch for the crashes.

Whether anyone wants my opinion or not, I’ve seen Lindsay in person before while she was following Tiger golfing in a tournament one weekend and I think she is absolutely gorgeous and has a lot of class. I have also followed her in her professional skiing career also and have admired her accomplishments as being one of he best woman skiers ever..
And now as a very beautiful woman who loves black men, I can only hope that just by her association with who she chooses in men, that she will influence other white women/girls to do the same. I can only wish the best for her..

Whether anyone wants my opinion or not, I’ve seen Lindsay in person before while she was following Tiger golfing in a tournament one weekend and I think she is absolutely gorgeous and has a lot of class. I have also followed her in her professional skiing career also and have admired her accomplishments as being one of he best woman skiers ever..
And now as a very beautiful woman who loves black men, I can only hope that just by her association with who she chooses in men, that she will influence other white women/girls to do the same. I can only wish the best for her..
She is engaged to a Black hockey player.

Personally I think Lindsay think she is terrific and one of the best competitive spirits across many sports. I truly admire her ability and have always been a fan, regardless of who she sleeps with. Any guy or gal she is intimate with is very lucky!

Back