Lindsay Vonn is addicted to BBC

tripledd

Male
From
NJ, US
It's Official, Olympic skier Lindsay Vonn has gone black and I don't think she is coming back. Her last 3 boyfriends were black including Tiger Woods.
"Nashville Predators defenseman P.K. Subban and U.S. Olympic champion skier Lindsey Vonn walked the red carpet at the CMT Music Awards on Wednesday in what appears to be their first official acknowledgment that they are dating". Good for you Lindsey! She is not afraid to show the world that she is BBC addicted!
AAylALf.jpg

It's Official, Olympic skier Lindsay Vonn has gone black and I don't think she is coming back. Her last 3 boyfriends were black including Tiger Woods.
"Nashville Predators defenseman P.K. Subban and U.S. Olympic champion skier Lindsey Vonn walked the red carpet at the CMT Music Awards on Wednesday in what appears to be their first official acknowledgment that they are dating". Good for you Lindsey! She is not afraid to show the world that she is BBC addicted!
View attachment 1908756
I thinkk black cock is addicted to Lindsay Von too, fuck yeah, they look beautiful together.

Would be nice, if your hubby got a taste of that your sweet pussy on that blackcock, yeah, we would have that kinda o fun.

Not trying to spoil the fun, but maybe someone has a good answer to this. Tiger Woods isn't really black, or isn't that black. Appears his dad is Black/Chinese/Native American, and his mom is Thai/Chinese/Dutch. Based on that, I would think Tiger is at most 25% black. Would folks consider that black?

Not trying to spoil the fun, but maybe someone has a good answer to this. Tiger Woods isn't really black, or isn't that black. Appears his dad is Black/Chinese/Native American, and his mom is Thai/Chinese/Dutch. Based on that, I would think Tiger is at most 25% black. Would folks consider that black?
the same people consider him black consider Obama black. you know the half white guy that bailed out all the rich white bankers and white collar execs all over the country and did nothing for the blacks or the poor. sounds more like a white republican than Trump honestly.

If he wasn't famous and a suspect in a crime they not gonna give the description of a 6'1" Thai/Chinese/Dutch at large. Same thing with Obama.

This is not the place for those discussions. That was a weak comparison regarding 44 and 45... and the true numbers don’t reflect until years after a pres. leaves office. Men and women lie everyday but true numbers don’t... true numbers not to be confused with the bs that comes out of the current presidents mouth.

Back