Lindsay Vonn is addicted to BBC

Sorry Lindsay Vonn is a has been. Shes on her way to old skank. Your trying to make a big deal out of 2 nobody's at this point.
So because PK does not play Baseball, Basketball or Football he is a No One. Or is it because he plays a sport that you don’t follow.
I suggest you go to a game. Or better yet go to an elite women’s hockey game. You will surprised by the number of black hockey players.

As for Von being a has been well she has represented the USA in skiing longer than most pro jocks. Sorry she is still hot.

So because PK does not play Baseball, Basketball or Football he is a No One. Or is it because he plays a sport that you don’t follow.
I suggest you go to a game. Or better yet go to an elite women’s hockey game. You will surprised by the number of black hockey players.

As for Von being a has been well she has represented the USA in skiing longer than most pro jocks. Sorry she is still hot.
Exactly. This guy I believe is a troll .

If he wasn't famous and a suspect in a crime they not gonna give the description of a 6'1" Thai/Chinese/Dutch at large. Same thing with Obama.
Not trying to spoil the fun, but maybe someone has a good answer to this. Tiger Woods isn't really black, or isn't that black. Appears his dad is Black/Chinese/Native American, and his mom is Thai/Chinese/Dutch. Based on that, I would think Tiger is at most 25% black. Would folks consider that black?
The world sees him as Black. He identifies as Black. He is BLACK. Get over it.

..........as far as an world class athlete at the top of game, yeah she had her time, but that's not what we're loving about her. She is still a beautiful sexy woman
Sorry Lindsay Vonn is a has been. Shes on her way to old skank. Your trying to make a big deal out of 2 nobody's at this point.
Omg, you cucky boys are amazing. Don't you have to be somewhere... like listening by the door as a black man shows your wife how a real man fucks.

what the hell are you talking about? lay off the *******.

These white guys should just castrate themselves. Perhaps that would make them happy because jacking it doesn’t seem to be doing it. The are arranger who he claims himself to be is a total fucktard white clown who would cower like a bitch if confronted by a real brother

Back