limp useless hubby!

Well, FYI...I don't have a problem fucking any one of you white broads senseless right in front of your hubby. You can tell him what type of bitch he is in between grunts, moans, and screams. And I mean it too... ;)
I use to love to hear my wife grunt and groan when a black man was fucking her brains out in front of me. black men fucking my wife throughout our marriage made our marriage much stronger so I have a lot to thank the black male population for . Also when we moved to Virginia Beach in the 1950s I felt that I had an obligation to make sure my wife was available to the black population there . Any of you black men living there at that time will understand .

It's too bad more white husbands and fathers don't realize the white females and their family belong to the black male population.
soo true..but realize or not the Black Male population IS taking over white women, white girls, white wives...and their truly is nothing we white "men" hubby's can do. the ones who do not yet realize this WILL realize it in the very very near future as the New World Order takes over all white women. white wives constantly see how weak, inept, limp, useless white guys are when it comes to truly satisfying them. actually is very evident but the increase of white hubby's seriously desiring their wives, who they swore to love at marriage, to be with Black men. the New World Order is upon us

soo true..but realize or not the Black Male population IS taking over white women, white girls, white wives...and their truly is nothing we white "men" hubby's can do. the ones who do not yet realize this WILL realize it in the very very near future as the New World Order takes over all white women. white wives constantly see how weak, inept, limp, useless white guys are when it comes to truly satisfying them. actually is very evident but the increase of white hubby's seriously desiring their wives, who they swore to love at marriage, to be with Black men. the New World Order is upon us
truer words were never spoken I would be the happiest man in the world if the black population took over all white females married or not. The only reason why men are on earth is to produce white females for black men to fuck for us white husbands and fathers enjoyment

Feminization:

For poorly endowed white guys being feminized is simply the natural outcome of participating in a bedroom sport that we're ill equipped to compete in. The odd thing is, it's soooo seductive and exciting ... irresistible. I feel like a moth attracted to a flame.

I've felt my manhood slipping away ever since that first time when I watched my girl kneel down in front of aa BBC'd guy. She loved it and made no attempt to hide the fact. It seemed she reminded me of that fact almost every chance she got. Pretty soon there were little comments here and there about my rather meager proportions. At first these barbs were delivered in a joking manner but soon they became meaner ... and more frequent. Soon thereafter, she began making references to my short comings in settings where others could overhear.

Add to that, there's the fact that she's really not interested in having sex with me anymore. She's not bashful about informing of the reason. She says she's, "had better and fucking me is boring and leaves her unfulfilled." Like I said, she doesn't mince words. Now, if we have sex at all, it's clear she doesn't really enjoy it. Well, that's not entirely correct. It's intercourse with me that she avoids. She loves being eaten and expects me to bring her to orgasm with my tongue and fingers.

Then, it started happening. She likes me to play with myself as I eat her. One evening my little hardon just went soft seemingly for no reason. She laughed. seemed pleased with the development and combed her fingers through my hair as I teased her clit with my tongue. After she'd cum very hard she told me that seeing my dick go soft while I was eating her really turned her on.

We talked about it. I was hoping she'd decide to give up her black lovers and agree to work on our sex life. Wrong! She wanted to know everything about what I was feeling and freely admitted she hoped it would happen again. Her exact words still echo in my head: "We both know I'm going to leave you someday soon. Wouldn't it be hot if I could get you to the point where you couldn't even get it up before I leave?"

I know, many here will say "how could a man allow that to happen?" I think it's an addiction of a sort. I want her so bad and this is what turns her on. All I really know is that she's getting all the BBC sex she wants, I continue to eagerly play the cuckold role and my little dick is rapidly becoming the casualty. I know if we keep playing the game that she'll get her wish.

I can't seem to stop and she's certainly not give up until she's gotten what she wants.
Beautiful

I'm trying to get my girlfriend to try, think she's slowly coming around. She's 25 thin and very attractive, pale irish, just totally opposed to black cocks. I recently bought her a black dildo and she loved it. Any hints or tips on how to slowly get her into the ir lifestyle? I just want to watch and stroke my little dick while she gets a real cock. Email me at littlecucksteve@yahoo.com
Can you recommend brand/model? Trying with my wife but no success with toys

Back