Lil dicks

i think most of us have small penises, i'm not gay but most of my white friends have small penises the bigger is about 6 inches they believe they are average n they need someone to make them in their place n open their eyes like my ex gf did to me when i believed like them
As far as I know our average sizes are around 3" soft and 6"hard. I admit I can't beat these sizes either.

Has your tiny micro dicklette ever been able to pleasure a woman ?
No i have never pleasure a women by my micro penis when I could get erections I would have premature ejaculation there was quite a few times over the years that when my penis would rub against vagina lips I would orgasim a total let down for the girl I was with I would apologize ofcourse but it still did not please them
As you can see I have a small pepe and totally hairless

Attachments

• 20221127_143005.jpg
    20221127_143005.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
No i have never pleasure a women by my micro penis when I could get erections I would have premature ejaculation there was quite a few times over the years that when my penis would rub against vagina lips I would orgasim a total let down for the girl I was with I would apologize ofcourse but it still did not please them
As you can see I have a small pepe and totally hairless
Great that you are honest with yourself and other people about your tiny white micro dicklette has never been able to give a woman pleasure.
Sounds like you were soooo excited to fuck a woman that when your micro dicklette actually touched a woman's cunt, it exploded from the great pleasure that you felt.

I also have a teenie weenie is about 1 inch soft and 3.5 inches hard, so my teenie weenie is not capable of giving my wife the pleasure and satisfaction she needs from being fucked by a normal hard cock.
I believe that because I have a teenie weenie that could not satisfy my wife, she needed to get some descent sized cocks to fuck her, and satisfy her. I don't know when my wife decided she needed a descent sized cock to fuck her, probably years before I found out she was cheating on me. I don't blame her for cheating on me because I believe she has a right to be sexually satisfied.

Great that you are honest with yourself and other people about your tiny white micro dicklette has never been able to give a woman pleasure.
Sounds like you were soooo excited to fuck a woman that when your micro dicklette actually touched a woman's cunt, it exploded from the great pleasure that you felt.

I also have a teenie weenie is about 1 inch soft and 3.5 inches hard, so my teenie weenie is not capable of giving my wife the pleasure and satisfaction she needs from being fucked by a normal hard cock.
I believe that because I have a teenie weenie that could not satisfy my wife, she needed to get some descent sized cocks to fuck her, and satisfy her. I don't know when my wife decided she needed a descent sized cock to fuck her, probably years before I found out she was cheating on me. I don't blame her for cheating on me because I believe she has a right to be sexually satisfied.
I so Love your thinking you and I have small micro pepe so we step aside so the women gfs,/wife can experience sexual pleasure from men with bigger size pepe than ours I to love pleasure men of all sizes as limp micro penis sisicuckold it works for me You have a sensible way of thinking

Thank you for your nice comment. Yes I have accepted that I have a white micro dicklette that is useless for giving my wife, or any woman, any pleasure.
I have been a happy cuckold for many years and I have been much happier since I accepted that I am an Inferior male. I no longer pretend to be something I am not, an Alpha male.
My wife's first addiction to a big hard cock started when my wife saw Bill at the nude beach we went to, she attracted him with her big naked TiTs and smile. Bill had a 10 inch cock which my wife loved very much. So, soon Bill was using my wife as one of his married fuck toys while my wife loved having intense orgasms on he big hard cock.
After about 2 years, Bill decide he was finished using my wife as his slut and he dumped her. So my wife soon found other hard cocks to enjoy being fucked by.
I love seeing the look of ******* and joyful lust on my wife's face, hearing my wife scream as she has many orgasms on other men's hard cocks. I have often watched my wife have many very intense orgasms while being fucked by other mens cocks. My wife's very intense orgasms, soaks the other men's hard cocks in her love juice and cum.
She is very verbal before she has an intense orgasm. Once her orgasm starts she enters what we call sub-space. Like what the masochists enter but her's is because of intense sexual pleasure. When she orgasms, she will scream with pleasure and she will squirt all over. Then she will arch her back up into the air, all of her muscles will tighten, locked for about 45 seconds or longer, and her eyes will roll back in her head. Once my wife arches her back up into the air and her muscles tighten up, she has entered sub-space, is very quiet and has no idea what is going on around her.
My wife also enjoys other men fucking her bareback because it is skin to skin. My wife told me that condoms seriously diminish her pleasure from being fucked.
It would almost be a sin to deny my wife the great pleasure she gets from other men fucking her bareback; especially since she gets zero pleasure from me trying to fuck her. In fact she gets frustrated, disappointed and mad when I try to fuck her because my mostly limp teenie weenie has a hard time trying to enter her cunt and when it can it usually falls out several times and never can get far inside my wife's cunt.
My wife has the right to have sex with anyone else she wants to have sex with. I have watched my wife have many orgasms and squirt large amounts of love juice while she was being fucked by another man's cock. My wife has never had an orgasm from my teenie weenie. That is one of the reasons I am so happy for my wife when other men fuck her and give her so much pleasure that I can't. I am also thankful for the men that fuck my wife into many orgasms and I normally remember to thank them for fucking my wife.
Most men are thrilled when they watch my wife having orgasms on their cocks. Naturally I love watching because it is always a beautiful sight to see the joy in my wife's face and pleasure her whole body experiences as her muscles tighten and her body shakes. Some guys have told me that they could not move their cocks until my wife's cunt muscles released them. She is an amazing fuck.
Sadly, my wife has never had an orgasm on my teenie weenie.
I always get very excited watching. I and my wife, know that their only interest is in using my wife as their fuck toy, and that is part of our excitement. My life has been so much more exciting since my wife became a slut and cuckolded me. I do consider myself very lucky and I am very grateful to be married to a beautiful and exciting slut.
I normally remember to thank the men that have fucked my wife or letting my wife suck their cocks. They were always surprised, probably shocked, and very happy that I actually thanked them. I believe I should thank them because they give my wife so much pleasure that she would not get otherwise.
I love seeing my that my wife has realized that life was passing her by and she was missing some wonderfully exciting times, times she has dreamed about, but kept to herself, because she was too repressed sexually or inhibited by what our society says is right (I believe this is idea of morally right is an idea generated by a bunch of hypocrites). Then my wife and other lucky Ladies like her decided that she did not want to miss these pleasures of life that she truly deserved, took a gamble and won.

Thank you for your nice comment. Yes I have accepted that I have a white micro dicklette that is useless for giving my wife, or any woman, any pleasure.
I have been a happy cuckold for many years and I have been much happier since I accepted that I am an Inferior male. I no longer pretend to be something I am not, an Alpha male.
My wife's first addiction to a big hard cock started when my wife saw Bill at the nude beach we went to, she attracted him with her big naked TiTs and smile. Bill had a 10 inch cock which my wife loved very much. So, soon Bill was using my wife as one of his married fuck toys while my wife loved having intense orgasms on he big hard cock.
After about 2 years, Bill decide he was finished using my wife as his slut and he dumped her. So my wife soon found other hard cocks to enjoy being fucked by.
I love seeing the look of ******* and joyful lust on my wife's face, hearing my wife scream as she has many orgasms on other men's hard cocks. I have often watched my wife have many very intense orgasms while being fucked by other mens cocks. My wife's very intense orgasms, soaks the other men's hard cocks in her love juice and cum.
She is very verbal before she has an intense orgasm. Once her orgasm starts she enters what we call sub-space. Like what the masochists enter but her's is because of intense sexual pleasure. When she orgasms, she will scream with pleasure and she will squirt all over. Then she will arch her back up into the air, all of her muscles will tighten, locked for about 45 seconds or longer, and her eyes will roll back in her head. Once my wife arches her back up into the air and her muscles tighten up, she has entered sub-space, is very quiet and has no idea what is going on around her.
My wife also enjoys other men fucking her bareback because it is skin to skin. My wife told me that condoms seriously diminish her pleasure from being fucked.
It would almost be a sin to deny my wife the great pleasure she gets from other men fucking her bareback; especially since she gets zero pleasure from me trying to fuck her. In fact she gets frustrated, disappointed and mad when I try to fuck her because my mostly limp teenie weenie has a hard time trying to enter her cunt and when it can it usually falls out several times and never can get far inside my wife's cunt.
My wife has the right to have sex with anyone else she wants to have sex with. I have watched my wife have many orgasms and squirt large amounts of love juice while she was being fucked by another man's cock. My wife has never had an orgasm from my teenie weenie. That is one of the reasons I am so happy for my wife when other men fuck her and give her so much pleasure that I can't. I am also thankful for the men that fuck my wife into many orgasms and I normally remember to thank them for fucking my wife.
Most men are thrilled when they watch my wife having orgasms on their cocks. Naturally I love watching because it is always a beautiful sight to see the joy in my wife's face and pleasure her whole body experiences as her muscles tighten and her body shakes. Some guys have told me that they could not move their cocks until my wife's cunt muscles released them. She is an amazing fuck.
Sadly, my wife has never had an orgasm on my teenie weenie.
I always get very excited watching. I and my wife, know that their only interest is in using my wife as their fuck toy, and that is part of our excitement. My life has been so much more exciting since my wife became a slut and cuckolded me. I do consider myself very lucky and I am very grateful to be married to a beautiful and exciting slut.
I normally remember to thank the men that have fucked my wife or letting my wife suck their cocks. They were always surprised, probably shocked, and very happy that I actually thanked them. I believe I should thank them because they give my wife so much pleasure that she would not get otherwise.
I love seeing my that my wife has realized that life was passing her by and she was missing some wonderfully exciting times, times she has dreamed about, but kept to herself, because she was too repressed sexually or inhibited by what our society says is right (I believe this is idea of morally right is an idea generated by a bunch of hypocrites). Then my wife and other lucky Ladies like her decided that she did not want to miss these pleasures of life that she truly deserved, took a gamble and won.
Wooo that is so beautifully written you are such a good cuckold with a beautiful outlook like on life reading your thoughts has warmed my heart and I thank you for this . We are both aligned with our thinking regarding our cuckold lifestyle bless you my fellow cuckold our life's are a bit less stressful pretending to be what nature had never intended for us we have embraced our cuckold lifestyle to it's fullest just knowing you are out there supporting your wife leaves me proud of you

Wooo that is so beautifully written you are such a good cuckold with a beautiful outlook like on life reading your thoughts has warmed my heart and I thank you for this . We are both aligned with our thinking regarding our cuckold lifestyle bless you my fellow cuckold our life's are a bit less stressful pretending to be what nature had never intended for us we have embraced our cuckold lifestyle to it's fullest just knowing you are out there supporting your wife leaves me proud of you
Thank you for your very nice comment on our Cuckold lifestyle and compliment about be being such a good Cuckold and you being proud of me for supporting my wife and her enjoyment of other men's cocks.
I am glad that you agree with me about our thinking regarding our cuckold lifestyle and our life's are a bit less stressful not pretending to be what Nature had never intended for us. I agree that we have embraced our cuckold lifestyle to it's fullest which allows us and our wife to enjoy our lives so much more.

Back