Lil dicks

True and I don't blame her. My wife deserves good cocks to fuck her and give her the pleasure she needs and deserves, just like any other woman. I can't give her the pleasure she deserves so I am happy that she is able to enjoy being fucked by other men's hard cocks.
I'd like to help her but I can't give what she wants. All I can do is clean her wet pussy after sex if you and her.

I'd like to help her but I can't give what she wants. All I can do is clean her wet pussy after sex if you and her.
Great that you want to help my wife. Luckily she has many men that want to fuck her. You can clean my wife's wet pussy after sex if you would like to.

My pleasure. I think I cum in 30 seconds after see her perfect tits. I feel so weak against strong and lustful females.
That is ok, my wife is used to weak Inferior white males, she is married to me. Since you can't give her pleasure with your tiny white dicklette, she will be happy you shot your cum on her big naked TiTs quickly. Try to shoot some of your cum on my wife's nipples also so that I can enjoy licking your cum off of my wife's big naked TiTs and nipples.

Back