Lil dicks

Sadly, the didlo in this pic is exactly 6” long so gives you perspective of my mini penis. I’m not sure if I’m just a mini penis or could be classified as a micro penis. All I know now, is my wife is much happier when I walk around naked in a chastity device as opposed to walking around naked. She’s recently confessed that now that she’s so use to seeing big black cocks that are really big even soft, it’s kinda gross looking at my soft penis, admits is ugly but says it’s very cute and turns her on when it’s in a cage. She says that just shows my commitment to her getting what her pussy and my eyes want to see in her pussy, BBBC’s. 8DDEC49A-66F9-4913-9313-BFC0779B3E6E.jpeg

Sadly, the didlo in this pic is exactly 6” long so gives you perspective of my mini penis. I’m not sure if I’m just a mini penis or could be classified as a micro penis. All I know now, is my wife is much happier when I walk around naked in a chastity device as opposed to walking around naked. She’s recently confessed that now that she’s so use to seeing big black cocks that are really big even soft, it’s kinda gross looking at my soft penis, admits is ugly but says it’s very cute and turns her on when it’s in a cage. She says that just shows my commitment to her getting what her pussy and my eyes want to see in her pussy, BBBC’s. View attachment 4684311
Your teenie micro dicklette is obviously useless. Happy New Year!!!

That is ok, my wife is used to weak Inferior white males, she is married to me. Since you can't give her pleasure with your tiny white dicklette, she will be happy you shot your cum on her big naked TiTs quickly. Try to shoot some of your cum on my wife's nipples also so that I can enjoy licking your cum off of my wife's big naked TiTs and nipples.
What about your hotwife? She likes to fuck my mouth with a huge thick black strapon?

My wife has never been interested in fucking anyone with a strapon. She just loves being fucked and sucking cocks.
She suck your tiny dick despite I have a bigger one. I desperately watch you and jerk off as a loser. You beat a bigger cock than you and feel like a real man. Happy end for all ☺

I think the majority of white guys are around the 5 inch mark on average. I know I'm around 5 inches hard and 2-3 inches soft, depending on the weather LOL. Though as I've grown more submissive and accepted my sexual inferiority I struggle to get and maintain an erection at all.
I don't even come close to the 5 inch mark. I am more like 2.5 inches when hard!

Attachments

• 20210706_110830.jpg
    20210706_110830.jpg
    798.1 KB · Views: 54
Your little penis is even smaller than mine. You can never satisfy your sexy wife. For having such a tiny penis, it is imperative that you find her BBCs to fuck and satisfy her. And once you do, it is likely she will never want your penis in her pussy again. You must just accept this reality -- like I have.

Last edited:
Your little penis is even smaller than mine. You can never satisfy your sexy wife. For having such a tiny penis, it is imperative that you find her BBCs to fuck and satisfy her. And once you do, it is likely she will never want your penis in her pussy again. You must just accept this reality -- like I have.

I am starting to feel like you are right!

Back