Lil dick Role call ♠️

So now that there has been a good amount of time for people to make contributions, do you think that it would be a good idea to do a top ten of your cutest little white dicklettes?
Choosing the best picture from each cuckold and seeing where we all stand in the countdown from 10 to the converted Number 1 spot.

So now that there has been a good amount of time for people to make contributions, do you think that it would be a good idea to do a top ten of your cutest little white dicklettes?
Choosing the best picture from each cuckold and seeing where we all stand in the countdown from 10 to the converted Number 1 spot.
Great idea but would the coveted #1 spot go to the cutest hard little dicklette or the one that's hardest to see? Just asking for a friend!

Really, why?
As I understand little white dick let’s like ours shouldn’t be allowed in pussy at all! We should only get our hand 🖐 pussy. Maybe a hand job from the ladies when deserving of such. Licking puss and ass is a more fitting role for beta losers and I jump at the chance to serve... whether it be before , after or even during sex with a real man .😝

As I understand little white dick let’s like ours shouldn’t be allowed in pussy at all! We should only get our hand 🖐 pussy. Maybe a hand job from the ladies when deserving of such. Licking puss and ass is a more fitting role for beta losers and I jump at the chance to serve... whether it be before , after or even during sex with a real man .😝
I agree with you so much. Women deserve so much more than our pathetic little excuses for a male sex organ!

It is essential that men like us with tiny dicks, accept what we have and recognise our place in society. Once we do that we will find peace with ourselves.
I have also found the more I accept by place with a tiny dick the more I am able to then explore and accept my feminine side. As a man my orgasms were very weak almost not worth the effort but with sissygasms I found I am now very vocal and feels more more natural.

20200310_151542-1-gif.3575652
Hate to say I feel.her pain. 😆💯

Back