Licked my cum off my wife for the first time - hope we're one step closer to cuckolding!

WOW, what an intense experience!

The other day, my wife told me to put my cock cage on first thing in the morning. I did as I was told (willingly!) and gave her the key. She wore it on a necklace and teased me all day!

On the evening, I licked her pussy whilst still caged, but before she could orgasm she stopped me and unlocked my cock from its cage. She gave me a hand job whilst telling me how she was going to ride it to finish her off but she forgot how disappointing it was and that she wishes it was as big as her black lover's cock. She hasn't really got a BBC lover - but she happily indulges in my fantasy from time to time.

When I was really close, she stopped touching it and gave me the perfect ruined orgasm! We've never really experimented with this but she stopped at just the right time and I came a bucket load without having a full orgasm. I was about to grab the tissues and she said to me "aren't you going to lick up this big mess that my BBC lover has just made?".

Pretty much every time she gives me a hand job she says she's going to make me lick it up after but I always chicken out. However, having had the orgasm ruined I didn't hesitate. I licked up a few spurts, spread some on her nipples and licked those clean too. I got the remaining bits and rubbed them on her pussy before licking her to orgasm.

She noticed I was still rock hard after and allowed me to get on the floor on my knees and cum into my hand. She told me to lick that load up too... but after finally getting a full orgasm I chickened out!

I feel like we've taken a big step! She's told me in the past that she needs me to eat my cum to show her how serious I am about her cuckolding me. I'm sure she only says it to turn me on but I'm so glad I've finally been able to do it. Let's hope the next load I lick off her is from a BBC!

The other day, my wife told me to put my cock cage on first thing in the morning. I did as I was told (willingly!) and gave her the key. She wore it on a necklace and teased me all day!

On the evening, I licked her pussy whilst still caged, but before she could orgasm she stopped me and unlocked my cock from its cage. She gave me a hand job whilst telling me how she was going to ride it to finish her off but she forgot how disappointing it was and that she wishes it was as big as her black lover's cock. She hasn't really got a BBC lover - but she happily indulges in my fantasy from time to time.

When I was really close, she stopped touching it and gave me the perfect ruined orgasm! We've never really experimented with this but she stopped at just the right time and I came a bucket load without having a full orgasm. I was about to grab the tissues and she said to me "aren't you going to lick up this big mess that my BBC lover has just made?".

Pretty much every time she gives me a hand job she says she's going to make me lick it up after but I always chicken out. However, having had the orgasm ruined I didn't hesitate. I licked up a few spurts, spread some on her nipples and licked those clean too. I got the remaining bits and rubbed them on her pussy before licking her to orgasm.

She noticed I was still rock hard after and allowed me to get on the floor on my knees and cum into my hand. She told me to lick that load up too... but after finally getting a full orgasm I chickened out!

I feel like we've taken a big step! She's told me in the past that she needs me to eat my cum to show her how serious I am about her cuckolding me. I'm sure she only says it to turn me on but I'm so glad I've finally been able to do it. Let's hope the next load I lick off her is from a BBC!
Listen to her --- she just told you -- if you are serious about being a cuckold then you need to lick your cum every time - from her pussy or tit or off the floor. You need to lick and suck a dildo while you are using it on her pussy then lick your cum off a dildo.

I have licked it from her pussy, while she straddles my face, which is her favorite position to get oral, and the sensation of a big blob of cum dropping into my mouth and then swallowing it was amazing. The first time I tried the cum licking it was off her tits and cold cum off tits is much less enjoyable for me. Haven't done that again.

I enjoy kissing my wife's face and lips after other men have cum in her mouth, on her face and on her lips. I also enjoy licking all their cum off of my wife's face, lips and big naked TiTs and nipples. Very exciting. I have licked men's cum off my wife's face and big TiTs in front of people at sex parties and cast on the web. It was at a sex party and one guy broadcast him fucking my wife's mouth until he shot his cum in her mouth and on her face. Then of me kissing my wife's cum coated lips and stringing his cum from my wife's lips with my tongue. He broadcast it on CAM4.

I enjoy kissing my wife's face and lips after other men have cum in her mouth, on her face and on her lips. I also enjoy licking all their cum off of my wife's face, lips and big naked TiTs and nipples. Very exciting. I have licked men's cum off my wife's face and big TiTs in front of people at sex parties and cast on the web. It was at a sex party and one guy broadcast him fucking my wife's mouth until he shot his cum in her mouth and on her face. Then of me kissing my wife's cum coated lips and stringing his cum from my wife's lips with my tongue. He broadcast it on CAM4.
it is a huge turn on to lick cum off her face and tits and pussy mmmm good gurl

your on the way to the conclusion of being cucked for sure.
it's so fucking exciting cleaning her up you will get to stage of completely doing it all for her
getting to realising all your fantasies becoming reality as she takes you on the journey of your desires.

your on the way to the conclusion of being cucked for sure.
it's so fucking exciting cleaning her up you will get to stage of completely doing it all for her
getting to realising all your fantasies becoming reality as she takes you on the journey of your desires.
Thanks for the nice comment. I have been a happy cuckold for over 20 years now. My wife has made many of my fantasies reality in front of me and other people.

She’s completely right eating your own mess is a real sign of your commitment to what your asking her to do for you. Trust me once you start it’s easy to do it every time
If you really want your woman to fuck other cocks then start by licking your cum from her pussy every time then while you are licking her pussy say I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy.

she's training you with love ready to eat her when she finds someone to fill her up

Back