Lick it clean

We have done this a couple of times. It was always a question of what her stud/bull was ok with. The last regular we had was very comfortable with the idea. In fact the first time we got togather, he insisted right away that I got on my knees, crawled over to him, open his pants and pleasure him with my mouth while my wife watched. As he put it, "it was to show her he was in charge and we were both to obey him." That was a trip. I'll have to tell that story in a different thread.

Damn Hungarian wife. . I imagine you are dark and mystic. We would love to see more of your pics, even if they are just your body! Very sexy, thanks for sharing.

Since I love cum, either direct from the guy or from my wife's pussy, I absolutely want that pleasure. My wife calls me cum-slut. I use to be less open about this desire, but since going black and having to beg for cum, I am who I am.

Cuck4Beth,

I would tend to agree. Although I had a few bi experiences many years ago (more than 20), when we were with a black man, things seemed to take a bit different track. One of the things that turned me on the most, was being told either by my wife or better yet, her lover to eat the cream pie. There was nothing more visceral of response to seeing your woman TAKEN by another man. Being ****** to literally eat his cum makes one feel totally subdued and vulnerable. There were a number of times, when Bobbi was with another man, and I was totally cool with it, but it took a whole new direction when she TOLD me to "clean her up" in front of her (at that time) lover, who was not aware of my cuckold side. I felt humiliated and exposed. .. Wondered what he thought (as he was a regular at the swing club we attended.) Even though it is a rule in the "lifestyle," to keep quite about adult activities, people are people and he could have used it to embarrass the ******* out of me.

Back