Lick his cum off pussy or Suck her juices off his cock?

What would you rather do?

• Lick his cum off my wifes pussy

Votes: 561 53.0%
  • Suck my wifes juices off his big black cock

Votes: 498 47.0%

• Total voters
I really want to clean his cock...
View attachment 2845800
View attachment 2845821

Then "taste" the Creampie
View attachment 2845802

Then enjoy what most cuckolds want sloppy seconds

View attachment 2845822

Of course I do not cum inside her we would not want my white seed inside her mixing with her BBC bulls
so I pull out and cum on her pussy...

View attachment 2845847
View attachment 2845848

An then of course my duty

View attachment 2845846
Makes my mouth water ... Please

During one of my last hookups, I fucked the man`s wife and before my orgasm hit me hard, I pulled out and came in his mouth as he was kneeling beside the bed. I told him to show us how much sperm he has captured and his tongue was literally taking a bath in my load. It turned me on so much that I ordered him to eat her pussy with his creampied mouth. She went wild while he dove into her pussy and did a messy job while I received a slowly clean up bj from her, plus I came inside her mouth as well ten minutes later. It´s an experience.

During one of my last hookups, I fucked the man`s wife and before my orgasm hit me hard, I pulled out and came in his mouth as he was kneeling beside the bed. I told him to show us how much sperm he has captured and his tongue was literally taking a bath in my load. It turned me on so much that I ordered him to eat her pussy with his creampied mouth. She went wild while he dove into her pussy and did a messy job while I received a slowly clean up bj from her, plus I came inside her mouth as well ten minutes later. It´s an experience.
Would love to have you do that to me and my lady, stuff that BBC in my cuck mouth and shoot a huge load!

my wifes lover is twenty year's older than us , and I love cleaning up after his beautiful bbc has done the job.
Our bull was her former boyfriend. He was a beast, +9" thick and totally about his dick being pleased. He was a little taller but not in as in shape as I was. We planned to use a condom but that dick was amazing. Never sucked a dick, let alone eat cum but he fucked her like a machine. He came in my mouth on the second night and I was hooked.

Back