Liberal woman withholding sex from their husbands.

....I can see this happening, however, as polarized as politics has become, and as irritating as Trump has been to many of the 'left' voters, and particularly with liberal wives who's husbands voted Trump. I know of at least 2 married guys who voted Trump during the election, and they've been pretty much "in-your-face" with the bragging, etc. Married, male, Trump voters should realize that women have a monopoly on the pussy ... unless they prefer jerking off, they'd go lightly on their wives who voted Clinton. I've been totally avoiding "Trump" discussions in our office.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

We know a conservative Gay couple who voted Trump - Female couple at that. Most of their friends will no longer talk to them now - I guess it took this long to realize they were conservatives lol.

You do realize that when a woman withholds sex from her spouse for any reason, the marriage is over?
yes... I noticed you mentioned that a couple of times... is there some point I/we are missing?

I was just stating a fact... they control the pussy!... they don't have to give it to you when YOU want it

you have surely heard of the old "headache"

yes... I noticed you mentioned that a couple of times... is there some point I/we are missing?

I was just stating a fact... they control the pussy!... they don't have to give it to you when YOU want it

you have surely heard of the old "headache"

"Headaches" are only good for a few days.

Now adays, there's plenty of pussy to be had. Best thing to counter a woman that's withholding it is to give her the divorce papers.

... and if a woman if faking headaches to get out of SEX, that most likely means hubby isn't doing his job. I know if I see my wife occasionally rubbing her clit, that's her signal to me that she needs some "service work". She's even briefly rubbed herself in church and I'll lean over and whisper "I saw that ... shame on you ... in church and everything" and she'll smile and say ... "sorry" and I'll smile.
gif_penisvagina-sex.gif "oh, Thank you, Honey!"

But this is strictly a wife not giving her husband sex because of politics

I really doubt there is such a thing... most couples are same in politics... and refuse to believe a women would go to that extreme over politics... bad day at work... rough day... headache (for real)... whatever...ok once in a while... just don't see a wife turning a husband down.... unless there are issues and like you say I would expect a divorce is on the way

I really doubt there is such a thing... most couples are same in politics... and refuse to believe a women would go to that extreme over politics... bad day at work... rough day... headache (for real)... whatever...ok once in a while... just don't see a wife turning a husband down.... unless there are issues and like you say I would expect a divorce is on the way
Not true at all. People change as the get older. And that includes political views.

Back