Letting our personal trainer know she's available

So for 2017, we're committing to be more healthy. The wife signed us up for some classes at our health club and we show up for our first session.

Our personal trainer ends up being the perfect example of somebody I'd love to watch my wife play with. During the physical training session, I could almost pick up on some things that could be flirty but always very professional and beyond reproach. I'm pretty sure my wife was into him as well, which is great cause she's very hot then cold about my fantasy.

Does anybody have any pointers on some nonchalant hints I could drop to let him know I'd be supportive of him pushing things a little?

So for 2017, we're committing to be more healthy. The wife signed us up for some classes at our health club and we show up for our first session.

Our personal trainer ends up being the perfect example of somebody I'd love to watch my wife play with. During the physical training session, I could almost pick up on some things that could be flirty but always very professional and beyond reproach. I'm pretty sure my wife was into him as well, which is great cause she's very hot then cold about my fantasy.

Does anybody have any pointers on some nonchalant hints I could drop to let him know I'd be supportive of him pushing things a little?
Have you actually discussed this thoroughly with your wife first, and had her unconditional agreement? And have you thought about how you are going to handle your own emotions?

Have you actually discussed this thoroughly with your wife first, and had her unconditional agreement? And have you thought about how you are going to handle your own emotions?
Yes, we talk about this. I wouldn't dream of putting her in a situation where the pre-work wasn't done. That would be a nightmare scenario for the guy too. I've seen her with others in the past, one of which was in person. I'm okay with me emotionally.

You can't ******* him or her. Give them space. If he's attracted to her. He will flirt. If she attracted to him. She will pick up on it and reflect. Just let her know she has your support. That's it. If you try and ******* it. Either one could run in the other direction. Sounds like he's someone that fits YOUR FANTASY! He might not fit hers! If you want the experience that you are hoping for. You have to let her make the choice. Good luck.

You can't ******* him or her. Give them space. If he's attracted to her. He will flirt. If she attracted to him. She will pick up on it and reflect. Just let her know she has your support. That's it. If you try and ******* it. Either one could run in the other direction. Sounds like he's someone that fits YOUR FANTASY! He might not fit hers! If you want the experience that you are hoping for. You have to let her make the choice. Good luck.
That sounds reasonable. I'm not sure I could ******* either into it, but I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Did u say "our" trainer? Does that mean u guys both train with him? If so make something up and find a different trainer so she can have him to herself. also ask him if he traines people on the side to maybe set up some sessions in private.

Back