LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

Wife: Hi honey.
Husband: Who the hell is he. What the fuck, he is touching you! Whats going on!!
Wife: I had a DNA test and hes the real daddy.

View attachment 6172224
Oh, I apologize. I did not know he was the ******* of your baby. I must admit, I am surprised you are going to have a black baby very soon. Honey would you mind introducing me to the ******* of your black baby?

Beautiful, exciting, Erotic photo of a lucky white wife enjoying 3 black cocks fucking her mouth at the same time. Very exciting to see those 3 big black cocks on your wife's lips at the same time. The lips you love kissing.
I have been lucky to see my slut wife with 3 cocks on her lips at the same time but, sadly I have never seen her with 3 black cocks on her lips at the same time yet. I very much hope I will someday.

WOW!!!!! I love seeing this very Erotic photo of your beautiful white wife down on her knees in front of a black man, holding his big black cock while enjoys pissing a big stream of hot piss into your loving white wife's
Wife: I'm working tonight.
Hubby: What the f*uck!
Bull: She will be working in the strip bar tonight.
Hubby: Thank goodness!
Bull: (Snickers to himself with disdain and says silently). Stupid white cucks will believe anything. LOL

View attachment 6170053
A white man's beautiful white wife standing on the street being a whore for a black man. Well a black man has to make a living

A perfect breeding-couple if there ever was one.

Anybody disagree? Other than her cucked husband of course 😂
I love seeing the white man's gorgeous white wife's unprotected married white cunt proudly displayed while she walks on the beach with a black man. However, she should not be wearing a top that covers her big beautiful white TiTs, areolas, nipples that could easily feed her black babies. Her womanly hourglass figure shows that the white man's wife will be an excellent breeder of black babies for many black men.
I hope her lucky white cuckold husband is very proud of his gorgeous white slut wife.

All too true Bobby.

But you might have mentioned the handsomeness and glorious physique of the white wife’s superbly-chosen black lover.

I mean, it’s a big part of what it’s all about isn’t it?

But then I’m rampantly bisexual aren’t I 🤪😋
I saw the black man's excellent body and I am sure he will be an excellent breeding bull for the white man's gorgeous white wife's black babies. Her big TiTs and hourglass shows she will be an excellent breeding cow for black men's babies.
It is very exciting to see a black man walking down the beach with a married white Lady proudly displaying her unprotected married white cunt, showing that she is a married white fuck toy and cum dump for black men.

I imagine that those white wives could be part of a black man's Harem but my white wife would be added to the black man's Harem. This would be a daily inspection in which our white wives Black Master, or one of workers, inspects our wives, especially our wives, mouth, TiTs and cunts to insure that they are acceptable to be used as fuck toys and cum dumps, and urinals for our white wives black Master and his guests.
I'm liking the urinal idea

Wife: Hi honey!

Husband: WHAT IN THE GO**AMN HELL IS THIS?????

Wife: What?

Husband: YOUR F*CKING NUDE WITH A BLACK GUY!!!!!

Wife: Thats my new friend!

Husband: EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

Wife: He asked me to take off my clothes so I did.

Bull: Jerome here. I didnt use a condom when I fucked her. LOL

Husband: Does that make me a cuck?

Wife and Bull: Yes.

1469890109.jpg

I'm liking the urinal idea
Great, I think our white wives being a urinal for black men does provide the Black Master and his guests a convenient way to take a piss. Plus they might enjoy the excitement of pissing on and in the mouths of a white man's wife's mouth, our white wives mouths.

View attachment 6180907
Very exciting to see the black man holding the white man's gorgeous white wife's completely naked body and her big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, nipples and womanly hourglass figure.
Rather than her being merely a passive cum-dump for him, I imagined her being proactively passionate with him and showing very hands-on her love of his classically Afro-American hot body and his commensurately huge cock signalled by his super-confident posture and facial expression.

Then Nature couldn’t help but take her course.

That said, I grant there would need to be a bit of womb-warming cum-dumping involved if the lovers were to fulfil their baby-making destinies.

Poor outclassed Hubby 🤨
I would not like the white wife to Love the black man. She is married and should remain married to her white cuckold husband who Loves her. She should respect the difference between Love and Sex. Her cuckold husband and her are in Love, and she is a married white Sex and fuck toy and cum dump for black men. The cuckold husband's wife is also a white cow for black breeding bulls that desire to fuck their black babies into his gorgeous white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

It's wonderful for me too.

There's nothing more erotic than being close-in on their incredibly passionate lovemaking and occasionally kissing my buddy on his mouth and lunging body while he's in the throes of ecs tasy--and my wife too even if she's too far gone to know it's me and not my buddy who's kissing her.

My buddy says that my kissing him and her in the very act is the ultimate mind-blowing aphrodisiac---way more powerful than the poppers he and I sometimes use to boost our already extreme sexual pleasure when we top each other.
Great that you and your buddy have a nice loving relationship.

View attachment 6180907
Very exciting to see the black man holding the white man's gorgeous white wife's completely naked body and her big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, nipples and womanly hourglass figure.

View attachment 6180907

Back