LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

It's wonderful for me too.

There's nothing more erotic than being close-in on their incredibly passionate lovemaking and occasionally kissing my buddy on his mouth and lunging body while he's in the throes of ecs tasy--and my wife too even if she's too far gone to know it's me and not my buddy who's kissing her.

My buddy says that my kissing him and her in the very act is the ultimate mind-blowing aphrodisiac---way more powerful than the poppers he and I sometimes use to boost our already extreme sexual pleasure when we top each other.
Great that you and your buddy have a nice loving relationship.

Wife: Hi honey!

Husband: WHAT IN THE GO**AMN HELL IS THIS?????

Wife: What?

Husband: YOUR F*CKING NUDE WITH A BLACK GUY!!!!!

Wife: Thats my new friend!

Husband: EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

Wife: He asked me to take off my clothes so I did.

Bull: Jerome here. I didnt use a condom when I fucked her. LOL

Husband: Does that make me a cuck?

Wife and Bull: Yes.

View attachment 6180907
Very exciting to see the black man holding the white man's gorgeous white wife's completely naked body and her big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, nipples and womanly hourglass figure.

Wife: Hi honey!

Husband: WHAT IN THE GO**AMN HELL IS THIS?????

Wife: What?

Husband: YOUR F*CKING NUDE WITH A BLACK GUY!!!!!

Wife: Thats my new friend!

Husband: EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

Wife: He asked me to take off my clothes so I did.

Bull: Jerome here. I didnt use a condom when I fucked her. LOL

Husband: Does that make me a cuck?

Wife and Bull: Yes.

View attachment 6180907
Very exciting to see the black man holding the white man's gorgeous white wife's completely naked body and her big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, nipples and womanly hourglass figure.

Get an eyefull of that just-fucked young woman’s eminently suckable erect right nipple and her beautifully cum-strewn belly and up-tilted pelvis if you will.

That copiously-ejaculating young man’s black cock is well worth a closer look too 😛
Indeed - wish it will come true for my wife

Hubby: Diane, is that you?

Wife: This is Damien her bull.

Husband: What the fuck!!! How do you have her phone

Bull: She loaned it to me. She says she has a new job at the strip club. And entrusted me with it.

Husband: Put her on! I demand it.

Bull. No. She said your a cuck and will need to understand.

Husband: Yes. Sorry to offend you sir!

Bull: That's better. Now put on her panties and wait for when I say she can come home.

Husband: Please sir, tell her she has cum stains on her dress.

Bull: I want it that way.

980220739.jpg

Hubby: Diane, is that you?

Wife: This is Damien her bull.

Husband: What the fuck!!! How do you have her phone

Bull: She loaned it to me. She says she has a new job at the strip club. And entrusted me with it.

Husband: Put her on! I demand it.

Bull. No. She said your a cuck and will need to understand.

Husband: Yes. Sorry to offend you sir!

Bull: That's better. Now put on her panties and wait for when I say she can come home.

Husband: Please sir, tell her she has cum stains on her dress.

Bull: I want it that way.

View attachment 6183107
🤣The conversations I've had with my wife's Bulls/clients/random men. 🤣

Wishing won’t make it come true.

You need to find a sure-fire way to warm your wife up to the idea and the terrifying reality of you being conquered by your way more attractive and potent black rival for your wife’s sexual attention will follow perfectly naturally.
That s what i am looking for , and try to find - a way to make her curious about . inspire her to the point that the possibility is in her mind . implement the understanding that it is not a sin to enjoy sexual pleasure outside of marriage . to realize that there are more "serious and nice "couples outthere succesfully add this to their marriage .

Back