Let's make a private Facebook group

We are in a private swing group from nyc on Facebook. don't know if we would trust people from this site enough not to do it though. If it's a private group no one can see it unless they are in it and no one can see you are in it.

Reactions: wit
We are in a private swing group from nyc on Facebook. don't know if we would trust people from this site enough not to do it though. If it's a private group no one can see it unless they are in it and no one can see you are in it.
Yea I am in a few I would live to join

I'm just curious. What exactly will the purpose of a facebook page be? I can't see anything good coming of it.
lol, whats up @flsubboy4u -
Purpose was to redirect some of the FB people to this site who are unaware about it and who may want to communicate and share pictures in a way that FB rules don't allow.

So it was supposed to help promote and publicize this site on FB threads when people like and share the posters with the their friends and if they clicked on brought you over here. I set-up the prototype for the admins on here as a proof of concept, but it takes someone with more dedication and time than I have to get it running the way it was planned for.

Does that make sense to you now? Wasn't intended for much communication on there as goes on here.

I'm just curious. What exactly will the purpose of a facebook page be? I can't see anything good coming of it.

I wasn't actually taking about a Facebook group where it's private only members can see what is posted. I'm am in a few they post pics videos meet people nearby and all. It's a ton of fakes in here pretending to be women. But the groups I'm in are fun but it's not interracial and I can't find any so decided to make one

So basically, B2W Website is more for graphic content, but also more likely to be fake people. And FaceBook has less graphic content, but more likely to be real people?
It's not two sided like that the secret groups are just as graphic but it's Facebook just a group if you don't like it or don't agree nobody has to do it because I'm in groups that has 5k plus members it's just not a interracial group that's why thought of one from here

I wasn't actually taking about a Facebook group where it's private only members can see what is posted. I'm am in a few they post pics videos meet people nearby and all. It's a ton of fakes in here pretending to be women. But the groups I'm in are fun but it's not interracial and I can't find any so decided to make one
I see. I never did understand why someone would pretend to be a woman on a sight. Why do they do it? It can't be to collect pictures because they can get all they want on here without lying.

Back