Let's make a private Facebook group

I see. I never did understand why someone would pretend to be a woman on a sight. Why do they do it? It can't be to collect pictures because they can get all they want on here without lying.

That's a good point about the pictures. I think the people that pretend, at least the guys who pretend to be women, are living a fantasy. On another interracial site that I used to frequent, there were stories of guys who got cat fished, they chatted with what they though was a woman, set up a meeting, showed up and discovered that their "woman" was a guy who wanted dick.

That's a good point about the pictures. I think the people that pretend, at least the guys who pretend to be women, are living a fantasy. On another interracial site that I used to frequent, there were stories of guys who got cat fished, they chatted with what they though was a woman, set up a meeting, showed up and discovered that their "woman" was a guy who wanted dick.
So did they really expect the straight guy to just go along with that? They had to be pretty unintelligent if they did.

So did they really expect the straight guy to just go along with that? They had to be pretty unintelligent if they did.

From what I read, yes. You know, there are people that think that guys, and in this case black guys, are just looking for a mouth or hole to use and don't care who it belongs to.

So basically, B2W Website is more for graphic content, but also more likely to be fake people. And FaceBook has less graphic content, but more likely to be real people?
I am not on Facebook because I didn't like it. However, from what I recall, there are many fake people on there.

Can never trust people from online. I was supposed to perform a (non sexual) service for a woman that I met from Craigslist. She sounded very professional on the phone. But when we met in person (in a public place), she brought her brother there unannounced, and they both looked like street trash. I was armed so no worried about my safety. But definitely a waste of my time and gas money.

Back