Let's keep this going story.

GasTHE1

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Im beginning a story and want others to chime in. A good way to get to know and meet people. I want to see creativity and imagination. The story starts as:

I walked into the room and all i saw were delicious white body's everywhere. White women and men sprawled over everything with a black man and huge bbd's hard everywhere.... There were at least 10 couples and double the amount of bulls.... The first couple that caught my attention clearly having the time of their lives.... And go...

my girlfriend and i are on vacation. Some months before we talked about exploring our sexual live and kinks..
I told her about my cuckolding fetish and how my ex did it. She was curious about and we decided to give it a try.
so we come to this event to watch and if she likes it to give it a try…
we stay a bit shy and a bit unsecure next to the action and watching the fun as we see you coming in.
I saw my girlfriend looking at you and ask her is she like how you looks.. she likes. So I took her hand and walk to you. I introduce us and invite you to the bar.. I tell that my girlfriend is curious about other men.
specially into Dominant men. She loves to get dominated and miss it because I’m sub too…
I also say that i have experience as a cuck but none of us was on a event like this before and don’t know what to do…
And if you would like to spend some time with us…

my girlfriend and i are on vacation. Some months before we talked about exploring our sexual live and kinks..
I told her about my cuckolding fetish and how my ex did it. She was curious about and we decided to give it a try.
so we come to this event to watch and if she likes it to give it a try…
we stay a bit shy and a bit unsecure next to the action and watching the fun as we see you coming in.
I saw my girlfriend looking at you and ask her is she like how you looks.. she likes. So I took her hand and walk to you. I introduce us and invite you to the bar.. I tell that my girlfriend is curious about other men.
specially into Dominant men. She loves to get dominated and miss it because I’m sub too…
I also say that i have experience as a cuck but none of us was on a event like this before and don’t know what to do…
And if you would like to spend some time with us…
It clearly will be a thrill for the two of you. After talking having fun and laughing the night away, i give you the look that we've discussed before. Im here and going to fuck your wife. The only question that arises is that im here with two friends. Both have bbc's and all three of us are going to fuck your wife with her enthusiasm and your enjoyment to see us three black studs seduce and fuck your wife for our pleasure. Already with panties off stroking my black cock in my pants, feeling the bulge, leaving you knowing she's never felt this way about you. I took my fingers across her pussy and fell all the wetness that had been built up since learning she had found the bbc's she had been searching for throughout the night. I start to leave to go to the room to get everything ready, the other two have her, one she's kissing the other she's squeezing his dick waiting for the turn to enter her mouth and pussy... Slowly rubbing the head is his dick up and down her clit and pussy....

As she squeezes his dick she looks at me.
she say that she can’t believe how heavy he is… and if it is really fine for me that she experience this… Even when the optical difference between me and him is huge the weight is much even bigger…

i Secure her that’s fine for me. That’s absolutely understandable for me that she want to try this and that incant wait to watch her while…
I’m absolutely excited that she agreed to your friends, because she wanted to start slow with just one man and wasn’t even shre about how far she want to go…
I love how turned on she is… never saw her like this…
I follow you and let enjoy the company of your friends.
I tell you that she loves to get spanked, tied and treated like a slut (with some respect but slutty). That she is completely into getting dominated and also to ask you what is expected from the cuckold.
should I present her for you. Undress her for you. Should I Hold her hand, legs and hair? If I would be allowed to give her oral while she get fucked… because she loves me doing that while we use toys in hthat we love this idea.
Should I stay clothed or naked… that if demand we also have a cage in the bag…

They tell you to sit and watch your girl fucked senseless. Immediately they get in the room they strip her naked. As they do she is already breathless with lust. All three guys are on her. They push back against the wall, and tell her to hold her arms above her head. Then one guy each side of her and one in front they start to devour her. Fingers and mouths and tongues are everywhere. One has his tongue deep in her mouth while the other two are fingering both her holes. You can see that she is grinding her holes on their fingers. One of the guys says “we have a live one here. Look how easily she is surrendering herself to us cuck. Dirty little white slut is hungry”. The two guys in either side pick her up holding her legs wide apart. The third guy goes down on her. Fingers in her holes mouth glued to her clit. She throws her head back and pushes her cunt onto his face and fingers and screams the biggest orgasm of her life. A life changing orgasm. “Scream you bitch. Just wait until we have our cocks inside you”

Back