Let me get this straight

This site is awesome and interracial fantasy is great. It is a difference from the same colored men and women enjoying their pleasure. I love girls and women to death. What I noticed and no offense to anyone but the second I talk to a girl or woman here at least half of them call me cuck or slave or a toy or just terrible insults. Is this a network site to enjoy and meet people or is this a site that I just need to leave. I enjoy interracial I think it is hot but I will not be inferior or let any black or white or any color or race tell me I am inferior to them

This site is awesome and interracial fantasy is great. It is a difference from the same colored men and women enjoying their pleasure. I love girls and women to death. What I noticed and no offense to anyone but the second I talk to a girl or woman here at least half of them call me cuck or slave or a toy or just terrible insults. Is this a network site to enjoy and meet people or is this a site that I just need to leave. I enjoy interracial I think it is hot but I will not be inferior or let any black or white or any color or race tell me I am inferior to them
100% same feeling. I love interracial, but the superiority claims by some here get the worst out of me.

100% same feeling. I love interracial, but the superiority claims by some here get the worst out of me.
don't worry about it its load bollocks claimed by those who think its the done think to speak to cuckolds like that
im not inferior in any way to any guy just because i love sharing my wife

I have like met coolest black men at bars and clubs and we all meet girls. This past Halloween I had such a blast with black friends and they are my ride or die. We all met girls and no one was superior though competition is rough

Back