Let’s get the conversation started !!

Good to see that here in the Netherlands there are also protests in the big cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht.
Also good to see is that between the crowd are lots of young white girls.

WE CAN'T BREATHE!

whitepower.jpg

fa0996a51cd6a1f0293a77c22ed25a9a.jpg

WE'RE ALL WITH YOU. ☮

This aint the platform for this convo. It wont accomplish anything.
sure it will it will give some people a chance to show how virtuous they are at least when it comes to typing. There is a lot of things we can do to help other people who need help but it often takes a bit of self sacrifice even if it is just a donation. I have given plenty of blow jobs to black guys and made them feel great for a few minutes so i have done my part

sure it will it will give some people a chance to show how virtuous they are at least when it comes to typing. There is a lot of things we can do to help other people who need help but it often takes a bit of self sacrifice even if it is just a donation. I have given plenty of blow jobs to black guys and made them feel great for a few minutes so i have done my part
Good for you, keep pleasing that BBC.

Not really understanding your question !!
so are there black male issues and black republican issues and black female issues and black gay issues or do we share these issues with other people who share our experiences , if you are poor you share with other poor j

Back