Length or Girth

Amanda always tells me girth over length but a guy should be long enough to get into positions I can't.
So glad so far all you white girls love thicker girthy Black Cocks ! I happen to love seeing a thick black cock more inside a white woman and I also love the aftermath especially you bbc loving whores that take bulls bareback always draining their huge loads inside you , and for how loose a woman gets after years of being pumped and used by thick black bulls ! I love loose pussy in every way

I like you love the things you contribute. And my gosh your bbc loving bareback no rubbers ever white wife is so beautiful and sounds like the truest black cock only type woman out there l. Is she bbc only ad barebacks every single bbc ?
Ok, think you’re confused as to what my wife is into - which is why I commented when you posted on our thread...
She’s not a “jump on every BBC she finds” kind of woman. She finds one Bull she likes & develops a relationship with that person & ONLY that person.
Yes, she is (except for rare circumstances) “black only”, but she is SOOOOO MUCH MORE than just someone who sleeps with anyone...
Try to be a bit respectful

Ok, think you’re confused as to what my wife is into - which is why I commented when you posted on our thread...
She’s not a “jump on every BBC she finds” kind of woman. She finds one Bull she likes & develops a relationship with that person & ONLY that person.
Yes, she is (except for rare circumstances) “black only”, but she is SOOOOO MUCH MORE than just someone who sleeps with anyone...
Try to be a bit respectful
I sincerely apologize and I do indeed need to be more sensitive as I communicate. I was entirly unclear about how she goes about dating or seeing bulls. But non the less I absolutely cherish her for denying any white inferior cock or pathetic white loads in her and only drains bbc and allows it in her. !
How old was she when
She took her first bbc and load ? If I may ask

Back