Leg shaking and toe curling orgasms

A Woman's silent orgasms. Those where body heat has been rising and her muscles have been tensing until orgasmic release relaxes her whole body, soaks her skin with cool sweat and reddish spots start to show above her luscious breasts and around her bare neck.
Screaming orgasms are hot too but nothing like those silent ones that cannot be faked. ;)

I was receiving a blow job from a very dominant women and she kept me on the verge on cumming for what seemed like 10 or 15 minutes. I recall her hair and tits brushing against my body. My toes were curling and my muscles were very tense but she somehow pulled back just enough so I would not cum. It became so powerful the room started to spin and go dark. Once I came in her mouth it was a such a powerful release. My cum felt like it was from deep inside. Never had one so powerful before nor since. I lost all track of time and space and often thought I blacked out for a second. As she came up to me and started to kiss me I realized her mouth was still full of my cum. I instantly melted and lusted for her mouth and my cum. My cock rather than go soft stayed as hard as ever. That was one point in my life was when I really began to go deeper into being submissive. I did not care about anything other wanting more of her and my cum. I often wonder what she did to make me feel like that?

Over the years my wife has tapped out three times that I remember. The first time it happened she would not let anyone touch her for at least 15 minutes. Later she told me that even the breeze from the ceiling fan was making her whole body tingle. She said it was like having an orgasm that would not stop. It was a little freaky to watch but when we talked about it I found it arousing. Wish I could orgasm like that.

In my opinion the best orgasms are the one where you can feel that her body- temperature starts to rise, the toes began to curl and finish off with their legs or body completely shaking.

What other mindblowing orgasms have you experienced?
i have felt this with my wife she shakes a bit after her orgasm and its so great to see i wonder how it will be when she will get it from a bbc.

A Woman's silent orgasms. Those where body heat has been rising and her muscles have been tensing until orgasmic release relaxes her whole body, soaks her skin with cool sweat and reddish spots start to show above her luscious breasts and around her bare neck.
Screaming orgasms are hot too but nothing like those silent ones that cannot be faked. ;)
Ohh. Nice

I was receiving a blow job from a very dominant women and she kept me on the verge on cumming for what seemed like 10 or 15 minutes. I recall her hair and tits brushing against my body. My toes were curling and my muscles were very tense but she somehow pulled back just enough so I would not cum. It became so powerful the room started to spin and go dark. Once I came in her mouth it was a such a powerful release. My cum felt like it was from deep inside. Never had one so powerful before nor since. I lost all track of time and space and often thought I blacked out for a second. As she came up to me and started to kiss me I realized her mouth was still full of my cum. I instantly melted and lusted for her mouth and my cum. My cock rather than go soft stayed as hard as ever. That was one point in my life was when I really began to go deeper into being submissive. I did not care about anything other wanting more of her and my cum. I often wonder what she did to make me feel like that?
Hot

🙏🙏🙏

Back