Leaving your husband for bull?

Only leave your husband for your if you can afford it. What are doing is just sex. Enjoy it for what it is "just sex!" I am sure your bull is not really interested in you leaving your husband because bulls are not looking to take care of the woman financially.
Totally agree with this views

I did leave my husband for one of my black boyfriends. I lived with him for 29 months and it was great.
Phyliss
We understand why a white wife would like to live part time (or even extended periods of full time) with a Black man and the husband would not only be OK with it, but encourage it. We also understand why many couples feel this is a step way too far and puts the marriage at risk. Part of the problem is how it is defined, for example, is the wife leaving the hub (for x amount of time to have fun, exciting experiences) or dumping him. We have been married for decades, understand each other very well, and are devoted to each other. We would absolutely be OK with this---just a matter of finding the right man and all involved being OK with it! The arrangement must meet the needs of ALL concerned. For example, in our case, there is no reason to do this unless the Black Partner is really turned on by cucking the hub and gets off on ensuring the wife is used by as many other Black Men as possible. Others of you may have completely different desires and motives. By the way, we know (from personal friends) there are more than a few military couples (that are into the IR lifestyle), that because the hub has repeated overseas deployments, develop alternative living arrangements with the wife living with Black Men, and it becomes so much a part of their life that even when the husband was not deployed their wives lived with other men part time. The people we have known with such arrangements are thoughtful, educated, caring people seeking to have a little enjoyment and fun in an otherwise stressful world.....

Last edited:
Well depends of the fillings from that couple , if the women left the husband for the black man that just show something didn't work in that couple , because if the couple love each other and have a strong bone it will not happen.

I have half jokingly told my wife that maybe she should ride off into the sunset with her black knight. Her response: " I like fucking black guys but I love you." She says I'm stuck with her forever!
That is such an honest response babe she is a very horny but loyal woman then but why don't you get involved and start talking more of an interest sexually because you don't have to have a ten inch cock yo be horny x

I did leave my husband for one of my black boyfriends. I lived with him for 29 months and it was great. I had black cock every day and a lot of days I had more than 1. I didn't leave my husband because I didn't love him or because we had a argument. I left him because he couldn't satisfy me sexually and I was tired of faking orgasms. I didn't move in with my black boyfriend because I wanted to marry him, I wanted to be sexually satisfied every day, I wanted real orgasms. My husband is only 4.5 inches long and he just couldn't do it but I still loved him. After all we had been married 30 years at that point. When I moved back in with my husband we still loved each other and he didn't care that I had fucked well over a 100 black guys while I was gone. What I did and my experiences do not mean it will happen to anyone else but all white husbands need to give their wives the real opportunity to go black so they can be sexually satisfied at least once in their life.

Phyliss
Babe my husband is only 2 inches hard but our sex life is buzzin now because after 4 years of arguing and stress something happened one night after s night out with an Asian taxi driver who took us home he got us some an addictive white substance or so we thought but it was mkat and we didn't know but we all had some and it just totally blew our minds and my husband started getting my tits out in front of this Asian guy and playing with my pussy infront of him and i can everything because i only had a small amount but i couldn't believe what was happening i think my husband didn't know what he was doing anyway i remember my husband sucking my tits so i opened my legs and i could see this Asian man watching with his eyes wide open in amazement and i started rubbing my pussy then and i will remember it for ever the Asian man unbuttoned his jeans and got this huge and it was massive brown cock out and started wanking behind my husbands back watching him sucking on my tits it was so surreal but the horniest thing id even done then so said to my husband who had forgotten the Asian man was there fuck me babe and i took his jeans down and his cock which is small anyway was just completely shrivelled up so i Sat my husband down and started trying suck his cock and i bent down and put my arse in the air and gesture to Asian and he bent down and shoved his massive cock right in my pussy and started fucking me it was crazy and it ended up him spunking in my pussy then he fucked my arse after and we all ended up in bed together... And that was the day my husband became s horny man

We understand why a white wife would like to live part time (or even extended periods of full time) with a Black man and the husband would not only be OK with it, but encourage it. We also understand why many couples feel this is a step way too far and puts the marriage at risk. Part of the problem is how it is defined, for example, is the wife leaving the hub (for x amount of time to have fun, exciting experiences) or dumping him. We have been married for decades, understand each other very well, and are devoted to each other. We would absolutely be OK with this---just a matter of finding the right man and all involved being OK with it! The arrangement must meet the needs of ALL concerned. For example, in our case, there is no reason to do this unless the Black Partner is really turned on by cucking the hub and gets off on ensuring the wife is used by as many other Black Men as possible. Others of you may have completely different desires and motives. By the way, we know (from personal friends) there are more than a few military couples (that are into the IR lifestyle), that because the hub has repeated overseas deployments, develop alternative living arrangements with the wife living with Black Men, and it becomes so much a part of their life that even when the husband was not deployed their wives lived with other men part time. The people we have known with such arrangements are thoughtful, educated, caring people seeking to have a little enjoyment and fun in an otherwise stressful world.....

Thanks for a very interesting post! Tolerance is what's needed.

You write: "The people we have known with such arrangements are thoughtful, educated, caring people seeking to have a little enjoyment and fun in an otherwise stressful world....."

We also consider cuck couples to be caring and loving people, in fact we believe that we as a cuck couple are closer to each other and more intimate.

8af51734-0ab2-4baa-b23f-8addd144f5eb.jpg

Well depends of the fillings from that couple , if the women left the husband for the black man that just show something didn't work in that couple , because if the couple love each other and have a strong bone it will not happen.
I agree agree. They did not leave each other because of cuckolding, but because they did not love each other.

It was very close.
My husband was having me spend a lot of time with my lover, and we fell in love.
If not for ending it and getting counseling, I am sure I would be married to my lover today.

Imo the only tragedy I see when a Wife leaves is when she crawls back & the Husband takes her back. It's just a Lose/Lose situation.

The Husband gets back a dishonest, selfish, shitty person as a mate and I've seen too many "Returning Wives" say they don't respect their Husband for taking them back (why would you?).

She lies. She leaves. She crawls back....and then SHE hateS her Husband for all of it? Nice, no thanks.

My previous wife left for non-ls reasons. She never had the guts to ask to come back directly but she'd sic her friends on me with overtures about getting back together for the next 2 years (even though my "prize" of an ex had a bf at the time! Haha!).

She is an insanely jealous person so I'd RELISH telling stories of my current gf or fb, knowing there's NO WAY they could not tell her. Haha!

I don't know what it is but I think some women fantisize about leaving & coming back.

My friend's ex-wife would do that, then she had a melt down when he rrmarried a very wealthy much chick younger than her! Haha!

For months my cousin's wife would ALWAYS ask me if I thought my ex & I would "reconcile." One day I finally snapped at her "What fucking planet do you live on?!!"

Life is too short. I know I'm better off w/o my ex who left me.

I adore, love & trust my Wife 100% but if one day she wanted to leave me for ANY reason then that would be a relationship I would no longer be interested in maintaining.

I'll be 100% committed to someone whose 100% committed to me, but that leaves no room for waffling & second guesses.

Back