Leash training

How embarrassing! It must be satisfying for you, though, to watch a fellow male carry out the most primal of your directives without question.

I certainly am. I burst into tears under even the lightest discipline. It takes very little to bring out the bitch in me.

That's when I really began to feel "black owned", when he attached a leash to my collar and began to train me to the leash. I went from being led upright to being led on all-fours (my breasts swaying with each movement. Then he taught me to "heel" and to ******* and eat from "puppy bowls" on the floor. Then he began taking me out back to "do my business" instead of using the bathroom inside.

How many of you have been involved with leash training of a white woman, either as the woman being trained or as the black man training her? It teaches quite a lesson about what we are and our roles in life.

my Wife and i both were leashed trained. By now is part of our daily life. i don't know exactly what feels my Wife. i usually see Her naked, so submissive, serving all kind of MEN, only wearing a collar and a leash. For me i feel that the leash is useful for pulling and guiding me, but most of the time i am pulled by my hair. Yes, it teached me a lesson about what i'm and my role in life. The leash is a constant remaining that i have no control of my body.

The leash is a constant remaining that i have no control of my body.
That is the bottom line -- and of course the same can be said for a collar.

A leash serves a physical purpose in training as a way of guiding and restraining but more important is its psychological role. You know that you are not your own person. Any time thoughts of your former lifestyle return -- thoughts of independence, being on your own, etc. -- a collar or leash reminds you that lifestyle is gone for good. You are subject to your owner.

That is the bottom line -- and of course the same can be said for a collar.

A leash serves a physical purpose in training as a way of guiding and restraining but more important is its psychological role. You know that you are not your own person. Any time thoughts of your former lifestyle return -- thoughts of independence, being on your own, etc. -- a collar or leash reminds you that lifestyle is gone for good. You are subject to your owner.
I agree

Leash training is a staple activity of dominance play. With practice, leash training can become an activity that reinforces the intimacy with your black bull. But also the collar is important: different types of collars, including symbols and colors, have differing meanings, interests, and levels of commitment within this lifestyle. BTW, wearing a collar in public without knowing its meaning can lead to unpleasant situations.

Back