Leaking while caged

I don't even have to be caged to leak like that don't even have to be hard or getting hard. If I'm in that mood and my wife sends me a picture of a conversation between her and a possible bull I sometimes just squirt. I'm not talking just a little drop or a couple dribbles I'm talking a noticeable wet spot on my pants. She can mention anything sexual and I'm shooting a half nut with no control. It's happened out in public and at work and it's embarrassing but shes right. I'm a pathetic little dick cuck who leaks at a simple thought of his wife getting what she needs from her bull and should be laughed at by the people who notice. She's always right.

I don't even have to be caged to leak like that don't even have to be hard or getting hard. If I'm in that mood and my wife sends me a picture of a conversation between her and a possible bull I sometimes just squirt. I'm not talking just a little drop or a couple dribbles I'm talking a noticeable wet spot on my pants. She can mention anything sexual and I'm shooting a half nut with no control. It's happened out in public and at work and it's embarrassing but shes right. I'm a pathetic little dick cuck who leaks at a simple thought of his wife getting what she needs from her bull and should be laughed at by the people who notice. She's always right.
Damn that hot.

Back