Lay Your Head on my Pillow : the art of DEEP-THROATING

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GerthVader, Mar 12, 2015.

1. GerthVader

GerthVader Active Member Gold Member

US
    As a BBC there are few things more fulfilling than to look down and see these woman disregarding air just to get you down her throat . Although its an exercisevof futility ...its the effort that counts. The rush you get when your head touches her smooth warm esophagus....or the fact that I'm in your mouth but by balls are being licked as well...pricesless Ladies your thoughts in deep throating being sloppy and gagging ...

PS if I feel your nose touch my 6pack ....its over you are mine and owned ...

Attached Files:

atlsnowbunny1 likes this.
  2. Russianbbcslut

Russianbbcslut Well-Known Member

Germany
    I always try my best to please my black men in all ways. Deep throating a large black cock is something I always make a priority to do. Sometimes if takes some time to get it all the way down. But in the end I do it. I always feel proud when I have succeeded. I love it when I feel the balls on my chin and my nose can touch his stomach. I love how sloppy and messy it is. I know men love to look at my pretty face gaging and messy as their large black cock slowly dispersal down my throat. It is a gift I am always happy to give.

3. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    It is a gift for us white girls I never waste a black cock they are the masters

BBCnATX, big9indic and Russianbbcslut like this.
  4. Russianbbcslut

Russianbbcslut Well-Known Member

Germany
    Big black cock is a gift for us white girls :)

BBCnATX and big9indic like this.
  5. wifesharer

wifesharer Member

Australia
    during our mfm with a blk guy I was deep throating hubby and the bbc waved his monster infront of me and said , try that with mine . I took him all the way to his balls , loved it and the bbc said no one had been able to do that b4 .

BBCnATX and StanandDaniella like this.