Last night my wife got her first BBC

1980kj

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
My wife and I have a solid sex life. It's great. We have a solid and strong relationship and it really just seems to improve more and more. So we didn't

So, back at the beginning of May my wife and I attended our annual convention. We hit it every year and it's always a blast. We visit with friends, watch movies, meet celebrities and party our asses off.

Friday and Saturday evenings after the convention shuts down they have parties with music playing.

Well, Friday evening my wife got ******* as fuck with a few of our female friends. One of them loves black men. She pulled my wife out to dance with her. With black men.
My wife isn't usually a dancer. That night she was and she bumped and grinded her ass up on black men but ultimately would shift them off to our friend to see if anything would progress further for her.

I was turned on like crazy watching her thrust her yoga pants wearing ass into black men. I made a joke that she was trying to lure a guy in. She said "no no not even".

I couldn't quit thinking about how goddamn sexy she was being that night and started thinking about how hot it would be to see her fucked by a black man. I wasn't sure how to bring it up to her...I was worried she may be mad. Or would be sad thinking I don't love her anymore. I sought out some guidance online and it brought me here. I clicked through the forums seeing how others had gotten their wives into it and was eagerly trying to formulate a way to get her to try it.

Then we got ******* one evening and were fucking like crazy and I just fucking said it, "how would you feel about getting fucked by a big black dick as I watched?"
She stopped, looked at me and asked "Are you....serious?" "Yes i am. It would be hot as fuck." And then came her answer, "yeah, let's do it. Where do we go for things like this?"

And so we posted here (and currently have some in the works things we are both excited about) and looked on Craigslist where she found a posting she liked and reached out. He answered and was interested and we met for drinks a 2 or 3 days later. Very nice guy.
He had to go out of town to visit family but would be back after an extended weekend. When he got back he wanted to get back together and have some fun.

We kept in touch with him. He and the wife chatted a bit. And then yesterday he asked if we could get together in the evening. We were down. Plans were set.

All day my wife and I pumped one another up for the evening. She was nervous so she was saying she hoped he'd make a move because she really wanted a bbc. I'd gotten her extremely worked up.

She asked that I grab some vodka and some beer so we could all enjoy a few drinks together and she could get some liquid courage. My wife is very social when she's gotten a few drinks into her so she wanted to get prepped.

He showed up around 8. We sat enjoyed some drinks and talked. We walked into our bedroom as he had expressed interest in videogames and I was showing him a new system when my wife straight out starts dropping her pants. I looked over at him and we both gave one another what was probably somewhat mischevious grins. He turned his eyes towards her and dropped his pants and hopped into the bed.
I grabbed my phone ready to get pics and videos as she began sucking his cock. After blowing him for a while she jumped up and he bent her over and slid right into her tight set pussy and fucked her good. She was asking for it harder. She came all over his dick and then shortly after he announced he was about to cum and asked where she wanted it.

She said "inside and deep!" He gave it to her.

Attachments

• IMG_3328.MOV
    39 MB · Views: 1,336
  • IMG_3345.PNG
    IMG_3345.PNG
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,383
  • IMG_3362.PNG
    IMG_3362.PNG
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,220
  • IMG_3365.PNG
    IMG_3365.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,268
  • IMG_3368.PNG
    IMG_3368.PNG
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,390
My wife and I have a solid sex life. It's great. We have a solid and strong relationship and it really just seems to improve more and more. So we didn't

So, back at the beginning of May my wife and I attended our annual convention. We hit it every year and it's always a blast. We visit with friends, watch movies, meet celebrities and party our asses off.

Friday and Saturday evenings after the convention shuts down they have parties with music playing.

Well, Friday evening my wife got ******* as fuck with a few of our female friends. One of them loves black men. She pulled my wife out to dance with her. With black men.
My wife isn't usually a dancer. That night she was and she bumped and grinded her ass up on black men but ultimately would shift them off to our friend to see if anything would progress further for her.

I was turned on like crazy watching her thrust her yoga pants wearing ass into black men. I made a joke that she was trying to lure a guy in. She said "no no not even".

I couldn't quit thinking about how goddamn sexy she was being that night and started thinking about how hot it would be to see her fucked by a black man. I wasn't sure how to bring it up to her...I was worried she may be mad. Or would be sad thinking I don't love her anymore. I sought out some guidance online and it brought me here. I clicked through the forums seeing how others had gotten their wives into it and was eagerly trying to formulate a way to get her to try it.

Then we got ******* one evening and were fucking like crazy and I just fucking said it, "how would you feel about getting fucked by a big black dick as I watched?"
She stopped, looked at me and asked "Are you....serious?" "Yes i am. It would be hot as fuck." And then came her answer, "yeah, let's do it. Where do we go for things like this?"

And so we posted here (and currently have some in the works things we are both excited about) and looked on Craigslist where she found a posting she liked and reached out. He answered and was interested and we met for drinks a 2 or 3 days later. Very nice guy.
He had to go out of town to visit family but would be back after an extended weekend. When he got back he wanted to get back together and have some fun.

We kept in touch with him. He and the wife chatted a bit. And then yesterday he asked if we could get together in the evening. We were down. Plans were set.

All day my wife and I pumped one another up for the evening. She was nervous so she was saying she hoped he'd make a move because she really wanted a bbc. I'd gotten her extremely worked up.

She asked that I grab some vodka and some beer so we could all enjoy a few drinks together and she could get some liquid courage. My wife is very social when she's gotten a few drinks into her so she wanted to get prepped.

He showed up around 8. We sat enjoyed some drinks and talked. We walked into our bedroom as he had expressed interest in videogames and I was showing him a new system when my wife straight out starts dropping her pants. I looked over at him and we both gave one another what was probably somewhat mischevious grins. He turned his eyes towards her and dropped his pants and hopped into the bed.
I grabbed my phone ready to get pics and videos as she began sucking his cock. After blowing him for a while she jumped up and he bent her over and slid right into her tight set pussy and fucked her good. She was asking for it harder. She came all over his dick and then shortly after he announced he was about to cum and asked where she wanted it.

She said "inside and deep!" He gave it to her.

She looks sexy as FUCK taking Black dick :blackgreedy::sex::qos:

That's such an amazing way to begin in the lifestyle, bareback and a creampie for her first.
Since it's been almost 5 years now, I'd be very interested in reading an update if you are open to talking about it from your perspective. Have you taken a more active role as a stag/cuckold or are you still just the "observe from a distance" type?

Her Onlyfans is always a great source of photos and videos for those that need visual examples of her love of BBC ;) Worth every penny and even has discounts from time to time.

Back