Lady’s anal or pussy

I had a 67 year old lady on top of me riding my cock,i was working her tits over good and I could sense that she was about to cum,I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pressed it against her tight ass,and soon I was inside her,and she was riding me like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby! She came long and hard as I blew a huge load in her tight little asshole! After we recovered she looked down at me and said that was the first time she ever took ig in the ass! It wasn't the last!

I had an FWB with whom I only did anal. It started out as a kind of power thing with us where I avoided using her pussy at all. But she's one of those who can cum from anal (she was also one of those who'd do anal on a first date with a guy, so...), so our sex got to where it was just always anal. In the nearly 3 years we were playing with one another, I literally never touched her pussy with my cock.

I had a fuck buddy, I was 20 she was 19. Preachers girl, no lie, engaged to a nice church guy, he was 24. Her parents and the whole church adored him. She was the typical prim and proper virgin young lady.
The youth group of the church often went out for pizza Sunday night after church.
This girl was very attractive. One-night at pizza she privately asked if I drank coffee. I answered yes and asked her why. She told me her fiancee and her mom were kinda in disagreement about some of the wedding details. She asked he she could stop by for coffee on her way home after work on Monday.
Monday she drives up, we're sipping coffee. She comes right out and tells me she not a virgin. I'm thinking WTF ? I just said OK. She asked if she could kiss me. Turned into a very hot makeout session. That led to us fucking three times. She begged me not to tell anyone.
Turned out she was on the pill so she could have sex with her fiancee. She told me he wasn't really ok having sex before they were married but they had done it a few times.
The wedding was about a year away. She was at my place many evenings for sex. I got her into anal and swallowing. She fucked the hell out if me most every time she visited. She brought a big plug-in vibrator to my place. She/we kept it in my nightstand next to my bed.....(that got me in trouble with a different church girl that visited once in a while. She wanted to know why I had it.) I never told occasional girl why it was there and looking back it made occasional girl come back more often. I did tell engaged girl that(occasional girl, they knew each other) saw it and asked about it. She kinda freaked out a little but I assured her I didn't tell.
I fucked her many many times, she loved sex and always had 2 or 3 hard cums at my place.
She was fun, I never took her anywhere, never spent a dime on her, no mind games. Just great sex. She was clean, very attractive, polite and a slut in bed. I fucked her butt many times.
I often wondered what her eventual husband thought of her sex habits once they got married.

Back