Ladies, who was your first crush as a kid?

My first interest was a older man of course. I was about eleven he was maybe thirty-five. I say interest because a crush when your very young most likely has nothing to do with sex. He was married with a ******* and a *******. I found myself drawn to him. At first i would play with or watch his children. Always at a public park. The first time guys were playing basketball and invited him to play. I was there and he ask if I'd stay with his ******* while he played. As time went by i looked forward to seeing and talking with him. He sometimes held me always in a hello or goodby situation. A few times we would walk towards home like a family. Him holding my hand as i held one of his ******* hand. I found myself looking forward to seeing , talking and being touched by him. I know now that there was nothing sexual on his part but the feelings i had were the beginnings of sexual attraction. I spent more time at that park that summer than ever before. My feelings towards him were the reason. That was my first crush, one sided but i know the first crushes are often one sided.

Lol… funny question only because my first crush was in kindergarten. They announced the Valentine’s Day dance and I was cruising for a boyfriend at 5 years old.

I did get one (then dumped him after the dance). Cutthroat… I know. 🤣

And never again did I go without a crush! I have one now … the guy I fuck from B2W. Mmm…

L
Lol… funny question only because my first crush was in kindergarten. They announced the Valentine’s Day dance and I was cruising for a boyfriend at 5 years old.

I did get one (then dumped him after the dance). Cutthroat… I know. 🤣

And never again did I go without a crush! I have one now … the guy I fuck from B2W. Mmm…
Lucky man

Barry white
He was the one that when alone in my bedroom that I would listen to his gruff voice, which would churn my stomach to such a degree my pussy would get so wet and I would mastrubate while thinking of him pounding his big black cock deep in my pussy.
I still get wet whenever I hear his music, I think that in the back of my mind since then I always knew I wanted to experience being fucked by a black guy.

As a kid I had crushes on singers teachers etc. But my first real one was an older black boy that lived a few apartments over from us. Always saw him playing basketball with no shirt out back. I was like 11 he was 16..he always flirted but I was so nervous. Wound up losing my virginity to him when I was 13 a few yrs later! lol

Back