Ladies - what's the appeal of black guys?

pvak74

Male
This is a question for the ladies? What's the main appeal of black guys sexually over white guys? I have a friend who has a queen of spades tattoo. I asked her what was her appeal for black over white guys. I honestly wanted to know what it was for her as she has had black and white guys. Once she went black she stopped having white boyfriends. It was all black guys all the time from there on out. I figured she tell me that it was the size difference that mattered to her. But that wasn't it, in fact she said that most of the black guys she was with was only slightly bigger than the white guys she was with. She told me the stamina and the way black guys fuck was the difference. She said that they lasted way longer than any white guys in bed that she was with. She also stressed that white guys aren't as sensual in bed. She told me that the white guys she was with just didn't make love the same way. It was just different and something she said she really couldn't put her finger on. So ladies what is the main appeal of black guys over white guys to you?

I had heard the stories I imagine we all had and it made me curious but I didn't actually try anything with a black man till I started a relationship with a black co-worker and when we started having sex it was extremely different than being with a white man. Since then I have noticed they have better stamina, tend to be a little bit more aggressive (which I enjoy), and they tend to ejaculate more than the white men I had been with.

I had heard the stories I imagine we all had and it made me curious but I didn't actually try anything with a black man till I started a relationship with a black co-worker and when we started having sex it was extremely different than being with a white man. Since then I have noticed they have better stamina, tend to be a little bit more aggressive (which I enjoy), and they tend to ejaculate more than the white men I had been with.
What you say is similar to what my friend says. I'm guessing that's a common theme. She used to tell me she would get tired of white guys with their premature ejaculation. She said black guys lasted forever and could go rough when needed.

What you say is similar to what my friend says. I'm guessing that's a common theme. She used to tell me she would get tired of white guys with their premature ejaculation. She said black guys lasted forever and could go rough when needed.
It's true. Most of the time with white men I would do foreplay almost up to the point of having an orgasm before sex so that when we did start having sex I could have an orgasm then. That is not something I have had to do with the black men I have had sex with.

This is a question for the ladies? What's the main appeal of black guys sexually over white guys? I have a friend who has a queen of spades tattoo. I asked her what was her appeal for black over white guys. I honestly wanted to know what it was for her as she has had black and white guys. Once she went black she stopped having white boyfriends. It was all black guys all the time from there on out. I figured she tell me that it was the size difference that mattered to her. But that wasn't it, in fact she said that most of the black guys she was with was only slightly bigger than the white guys she was with. She told me the stamina and the way black guys fuck was the difference. She said that they lasted way longer than any white guys in bed that she was with. She also stressed that white guys aren't as sensual in bed. She told me that the white guys she was with just didn't make love the same way. It was just different and something she said she really couldn't put her finger on. So ladies what is the main appeal of black guys over white guys to you?
Have to agree with your friend, especially as she has a QoS tattoo like me!
It's not the size, like your friend said, most guys I've met have been slightly bigger than white guys. To me it's the darkness of the skin, the guys cheekiness, their humour, their stamina and ability to get an erection seemingly anywhere, anytime! They seem to enjoy sex rather than getting it over and done with. They have a way of flattering women and making you feel special.
Of course this might be just the guys I've met and not everybody! X

It's true. Most of the time with white men I would do foreplay almost up to the point of having an orgasm before sex so that when we did start having sex I could have an orgasm then. That is not something I have had to do with the black men I have had sex with.
As a white guy, I can personally attest to not being able to last long if there is a lot of foreplay before sex. It must be a white guy trait

Back