Ladies, what made you go black?

I got my wife a surprise 50th birthday date with a 28 yr. old black guy. She ended up spending the night(very little sleeping) with the guy at his apartment. That made her realize that it was ok for her to have black lovers and she loved fucking black guys.

Nothing made me go black. An opportunity arose with a friend who was dark, handsome and a suave, smooth talker. He pursued me for almost 2 months. Once I realized I was enjoying all the flirting and attention I told my husband what was happening. I was seeing more and more of this friend and I thought my husband would be suspicious. I was kind of surprised (but not entirely) when my husband encouraged me to go with it if I was truly curious.

So I let myself flirt with my friend and even fantasize about him. About 3 weeks later I found myself all dressed up, enjoying an intimate, erotic and intense dinner in his apartment. The night ended with very intense, very erotic sex. I went on to enjoy several more dates, before his lack of discretion made me break it off.

Back